back home

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

back home

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:40 am

well... i'm back home for the holidays... and i think this will be the last christmas i "move" back home.. space just isn't at a premium, and there isn't space any longer for even my desktop. so, i guess for a month, it'll just be in the box... all the more encouragement to get an apartment, i guess...

that, and now i'm again on a 56k modem... so that'll mean i'll be posting a lot less here... :(

but hey... i wouldn't be suprised if, despite that, i still lead in post counts! hehe. wheee! :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:59 am

Well, welcome home....you'll be able to post from here uninhibited. You just have to come over first. :lila:
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:26 am

Heh .... I shudder to think how many posts I could have if I posted any faster. :p

But, there ya go TerraFrost .... an invitation! You can just post from Giga's house, so no excuses! :p
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:16 pm

nucentrix will inhibit me from posting at your house, giga :lila:
actually, i think after i go over to your house, i'll reformat my laptop - it's in bad need of a reformat anyways. bad laptop! :(
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 19, 2002 7:32 pm

Eeew....the way you say that makes it sound like our computers have some sort of filthy slime on them that gets on your computer when you come over. :lol:
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Return to Tower of Babble