going 'out'

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

going 'out'

Postby Kaos » Sat Dec 14, 2002 11:39 pm

how often is it done?

me...i don't get out often. LadyDrumer and i went out to the mall today, and i realized i forgot to budget my money...so now i have $8 and some change until next paycheck :oops: but i do have a interesting Manga i picked up and a book...and a full tummy also :lila: (the food is expensive x_x)

but my aunt picked me up afterwards and i fell asleep in the car sincei was so tired :roll: lol

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Dec 15, 2002 4:26 am

i usually don't buy stuff when i go out, heh. just about all of my purchases are planned, and i guess my planning has worked thus far, since i haven't really had any financial troubles yet :)
although, the flipside of buying only what you planned on buying weeks ago, months, or whatever, is that it's probably not as fun :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nuxius » Sun Dec 15, 2002 9:49 pm

Yeah, pretty much all of my purchases are planned too. :D

Anyway, I go out a lot, these days. Back when I was developing websites and the like, I used to pretty much never go out... my free time was spent on TFAT. :lol:

Anyway, now that I look at myself back then, I don't really like what I see, so I try my best not to be like that now. *try*, at least. :oops:
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Megafrost » Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:10 pm

I usually go to swim practice once a day every monday-friday, and some of my weekends will have swim meets, making me leave the house for them. Other than that, I barely get out at all.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:21 am

I plan my purchases as well. I am rather thrifty and dont like to spend money.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Return to Tower of Babble