Terrible swim meet

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:33 pm

Yep ... it sounds like the unusual tiredness was a result of still being a bit weak from your previous illness. Next time, you should be back to normal ... unless you get sick again. :p
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 12:24 am

Which pool was this? My sister went and she didnt do so great either (maybe there is something wrong with the pool after all).
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:00 am

if there was something wrong with the pool, though, you'd think that everyone would do equally bad, so if mega usually placed first, he could still place first, because he'd be doing just as badly as everyone else, which for mega, would actually still be better than everyone else, hehe. :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 2:38 am

Evlfrost, your sister showed up at the meet after having not warmed up in the pool. How did you think she would do? :p

The pool was the one at Southwestern University up in Georgetown...
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Evlfrost » Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:20 pm

I didnt know that I was at church :lila:, and I hate that pool to. (Ever tried swimming a 3000 for time in it? DONT).
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Previous

Return to Tower of Babble