Stupid Mail Carrier

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Stupid Mail Carrier

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:26 am

Our regular mail carrier retired a couple of months ago. He was cool ... my dog --Kane-- loved him and used to run out to greet him and try to get in his truck and all that. He said my dog was one of the friendliest he had ever seen.

Today, we had some little shifty looking mail carrier who started to cut across our yard from the neighbor's driveway. He saw Kane standing in the doorway and ran for the sidewalk. I met him there to get the mail from him. Kane came bounding out the door with his tail wagging. The mail carrier went wild and started running backwards out into the street, spraying Kane in the eyes with his dog repellant stuff. It took Kane a few seconds to recognize he was being attacked and ran back into the house crying.

He was running all over butting his head on things trying to stop the pain. I called the Post Office and told them their mail carrier was an idiot and needed to learn how to act around animals ... running from a dog --even a friendly one-- is never a good plan.

If someone is THAT afraid of dogs then they should never get a job where they have to visit people's homes! :roll:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Megafrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 1:57 am

Poor Kane...that must've been a bad experience. :cry:
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:38 am

:o aawwwwwwww poor Kane!!

come on now...if the doggie is wagging it's tail and not biting your jugular out..thn i guess it's safe to say it's mil carrier friendly :pissed:

*wonders if dggie Kane will seek out reenge like the actual wrestler Kane* :lol:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:10 am

Doggy Kane was named after the wrestler Kane ... :p

I washed my hands after flushing his eyes out with water and I just rubbed my eye a few minutes ago and it burned like heck, so I had to do the same thing to myself.

I would like to whip open the door and spray the mail carrier in the face with pepper spray and pretend I thought he was burglar! :p :lol:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:13 am

ah poor karen! :(

i think the burgaler bit is pretty brilliant XD

teach him to spray little dogies :evil:

(tell kane i sad "hi doooogie!" XD :lol:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Return to Tower of Babble