final exams

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

final exams

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 10:56 am

i don't like 'em. i have final exams for differential equations, physics, and economics. cry for me! :cry:

anyways, what final exams do ya'll have? :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 11:10 am

*cries for TerraFrost* :cry:

You and Giga have horrible classes! :shock:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 12:23 pm

Today I've got final exams for my Precalculus and Intro to Sociology classes. Me? I'm more worried about the Sociology class than Precal. What can I say? I'm a problem-solving kinda guy. Math, Computer Science, Logic, the works.

Tomorrow I've got my Fundamentals of Computer Science final...I'm not very worried about this...and Friday I've got my PHL313K final...again, I'm not worried about it.

So my only non-cumaltive final is the one I'm most worried about. Go fig. :roll:
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby OmegaFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:15 pm

That doesnt sound good me I have easy classes and I can exempt 3 of them so I have givin my self a three day weekend and made it so I can sleep in for my German Exam :p so all and all its only a 3 day week for me but thats next week. :)

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Kaos » Wed Dec 11, 2002 3:50 pm

*cries for terrafrost and for self* :cry:

it might not on the same level of difficulty or the same topics, but i have a lot of final exams...and it's sooo stressful on me. :(
but hey, i've passed them all already..so i shouldn't worry that much, and neither should you :lila:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 7:46 pm

Giga... you definitly should not be worried about Precal - I don't think UT has an easier math class ;)
I think what bugs me the most about my final exams is how drawn out they are - I have a final exam today, from 7-10pm. A final exam on saturday from 7-10pm, and a final exam on Tuesday, the 17th. :(
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:50 pm

That stinks...about the exams being drawn out...

I shouldn't worry about Precal period. If I only make a 68-69 on the final I still pass with an A...and it felt really good so I'm sure I passed with over a 90.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Dalaran » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:15 am

I have a demo exam in microprocessors, a final in Engineering Economics, Microcircuitry and Signals and Systems.
Envoy of Balance
Dalaran
Traveler

Postby Gigafrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:08 am

Woah. The exam I took this morning...the instructor already graded it. :o

Anywho, I got 149 out of 150 points on the final, so yay! Here's his exact e-mail quoting (just because it sounds funnyful):

"I have graded your exam -- you recieved 149 out 150 possible. This means that the your total percentage in the class is 99.6%. Clearly, this amounts to an A in the course. Congratulations!"

Woah...type-copying it I didn't realize those two english mistakes the first time through...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 6:32 am

congrats, giga! :)

dalaran - when are your exams? hopefully, they're not as late as mine :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 3:49 pm

Well in my two college courses I was guarranted an A in onee class before I even took the exam. In the other one I would have needed to get a 55+ to get an A.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Return to Tower of Babble