PETS!

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

PETS!

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:59 am

What pets does everyone have?

We've had lots of pets before ...mainly cats... but we also had a dog, birds, a rabbit, hamsters and fish. Right now, we have a dog and a cat.

The dog is 4 years old and still acts like a puppy! ^_^

He's from the only litter my nextdoor neighbor's dog ever had and so his brother and sister live next door and they play together every chance they get. He's a Australian Shepherd (Blue Heeler) mixed with Black Lab and Pitbull and he weighs 125-130 pounds. And, his name is Kane.
Attachments
Kane.jpg
Kane.jpg (241.4 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:10 am

my sister has lots of pets. i only really like a few of them, though, heh. The younger goat, and the chickens. of course, all the chickens are dead.
anyways, we also have a cat :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:13 am

We have 3 cats, and a Dog, all of which are Male.

All our pets are old. Our 3 cats are 19, 16, and I think 11 years old... and they're named Duke, Hector & Tigger, respectively.

Duke is our 9 lives cat, he's seen many situations where he almost dies, and somehow pulled through. At the moment, he is blind, mostly deaf and doesn't seem to know where he's going. :( His fur is mostly black.

Hector is tail-less, and I guess he's the 'fraidy cat of our cats. His fur is dark.

I believe Tigger is a tabby, with yellow fur. I'd say he's the bully, our only cat that will bite. He's also our biggest and youngest, and he sometimes picks on the other cats.

Our dog is named Leroy, and we're not quite sure how old he is, as we pretty much adopted him. I'm not quite sure what his breed is, but his fur is brown. When our other dog was still alive, they used to work together and bully the cats, but since she died, Leroy has been frightened of the cats. We've been trying to teach him to sit & stand on command.

At the moment, we don't have any pictures, but maybe we could get some eventually.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to Tower of Babble