What's Your Favorite ...... ?

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:20 pm

in any case, sorry. i didn't read.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Roadkill » Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:34 pm

PC. no other console can support the input variety that PC can.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:21 pm

right.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:55 am

PC. :D
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Drazo » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:14 pm

Did I mention that I like PS2 as well as GC? [selfthought]of course you haven't, stupid![/selfthought]

But still, I prefer PC just as much as them two put together. :)
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:21 pm

PC is the best man. lol if anyone says XBOX they should be beaten because it is a computer and since it's made from Microsoft all their games will come out on PC anyways like Halo 2 :woot
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Wolfie » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:26 pm

...Halo 2... x3~~~

PC. <3
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:44 pm

Battlefrost, I would consider that to be bashing Xbox. Might I add that Gamecube and PS2 could be considered computers as well?

There's also no guarantee that any game coming out for Xbox will automatically come out for the PC.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby BattleFrost » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:01 am

But it's Microsoft company that's a computer company and I told people since that Halo and other such games were so popular Microsoft would want more money so all they need to do is move it to PC and more people will buy it.
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Megafrost » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:28 am

Except, they want to get into the console market and having more exclusives for the Xbox will get more people to buy one, helping Microsoft get a foothold in the market.

But this is getting off topic.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby MegaManV2 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:02 am

Also, here's my verdict on other brands:
Sony: PlayStation
Sega: Genesis
Microsoft: PC
There's no others. Why? Because all this thinking is wasting the space for SSB:M strategies. :MIB I did not say that. *puts Raybans and other stuff away*
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby Shabazz Shabazz » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:03 am

Well since i have all three systems i better say my say. Well GC has really good loading time compared to the others (probably because of the smaller disc) and the mario games, which are only on GC, are really fun and same for the Zelda games. Nintendo also has a huge monopoly in the handheld gameing industry (though Sony is trying to make a handheld PS2 and its going to flop from sheer stupidy of it) Though GC has almost no online part to it sadly, which is a huge downfall for GC to have no compition in the online part. The online part is the most new and therefore the fastest growing part of the gameing indursty. In my opinion Microsoft game studios had the most experince online gameing and it has a strong foothold in the future of the online part of gameing. I really think that when the new Nintendo system comes out (hopefully sometime in 2006 probably around christmas) has alot more online options because i know for a fact that Super Smash Bros Melee can be awsome online (I would kick ass with Dr. Mario)

PS2 has the best RPG games due mainly to the FF series though there are other good RPG games on PS2. Sony owes alot to SquareEniq because, the only good thing about PS2 are the good RPG games and the GTA games. The online part of PS2 could use a little work. Then again I am compareing it to the Xbox online part which is very organized and has a good system. PS2 hasent come out with anything good which is bad for them. I havent bought a new PS2 game in a while now. Hopefuly for Sony the new FF game will turn in big bucks for them, they could use it.

Last be not least is Xbox. by far the biggest of the systems (due largely to the huge X on it. Xbox has almost no good games in my opinion. I only have 3 games on mine. (Counter-strike, Halo, and Halo 2) probably the best first person shooter games around next to the bond games on GC. The only good thing on Xbox is the Xbox live. A very neat way to make just one game last a long time. unlike the RPG games on PS2 and the mario games on GC which are all prone to bordness unlike the Xbox live where the same old games like counter-strike and Halo 2 almost never get old because of the garuntee of other people to play with.
MY NAME IS SHABAZZ SHABAZZ
AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Shabazz Shabazz
Traveler

Postby Bow » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:40 am

Have people forgotten about me completely? How about you Nyu?
Children, Shouldn't Play With Demons!
Bow
Traveler

Postby Drazo » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:53 pm

MegaManV2 wrote:Microsoft: PC

Microsoft didn't invent the PC. ;)

Bow wrote:How about you Nyu?

NyuFrost left quite a while back....
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:31 pm

I hate the PC when it comes to games. They are just so big these days, you have trouble running them properly. As for which console I like the best, I would have to say the PS2. I have an XBOX as well but there are more games I want to play for the PS2.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

PreviousNext

Return to Tower of Babble