What's Your Favorite ...... ?

General on-topic discussions about what's going on in your life or in the world around you

Moderator: OmegaFrost

Postby Roadkill » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:17 pm

yes, somoas. tag alongs were the lemon thingies, i tink
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:40 pm

But O.o;...

Damnish... you're right... god i was in GS for 3 years and I still don't know the cookies..XD

Those were the... peanut butter ones? XD

<Is lame
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:18 am

Roadkill wrote:yes, somoas. tag alongs were the lemon thingies, i tink

nonono, those are lemon coolers! tagalongs are chocolate and penutbutter. :lila :lol
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:50 am

yeah! i was right... the second time. :oops: :cookie
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:26 pm

i heard the name, but peanut butter anc chocolate ones? i can't remember.

i got 2 cookies from the school today. because of a food fight. it was sweet. It was worth banana all over my shirt.
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby MegaManV2 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:35 pm

I'll just do my fave cookie. It is...
CHOCLATE CHIP!!! :cookie Yay for Choc Chip cookies! *eats loads of them* The cookie Graemlin is a choc chip! *smashes head at screen, tryong to get the cookie*
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby ChatOmbre » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:09 pm

MegaManV2 wrote:I'll just do my fave cookie. It is...
CHOCLATE CHIP!!! :cookie Yay for Choc Chip cookies! *eats loads of them* The cookie Graemlin is a choc chip! *smashes head at screen, tryong to get the cookie*

wow, you must go through a ton of moniters very quickly. XD
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby MegaManV2 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:49 pm

Yeah, I really do. :oops: *smashes head against new screen to get the choclate chip cookie* :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie *smashes head against screen even more* :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie CHOCLATE CHIP COOKIES! *watches as all the cookies fall out of screen* *eats them all* O.o :puke :oops: All over the keyboard...
I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *frrrt* Pardon me. Let's start that again, shall we? I am Light. MegaManV2 Light. Licensed to... *burp* That's it, I QUIT!
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Location: Look behind you. I'm the boy peeking up your anus. I'm not a stalker, I'm being scientific!

Postby Wolfie » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:39 pm

I should try that sometime... Hmm, maybe if you stretched a picture of candy corn...hmm...mmm....>>;...
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby MegaManV2 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:05 pm

*smashes head against new screen to get the cookies* If I keep this up, I might get a concussion... I've been to hospital 100 times because of this... *gets concussion* *dies* *uses 1-up* What? Wouldn't you pack an extra life? Hang on... I'd best clean up. *cleans up* Now, there's one more job to take care of. :MIB You looked at an pleasant scene. You are still looking at it. Your objective is to scratch your butts while not moving your hands. Now, I think it's time for a subject change...
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Postby Roadkill » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:36 pm

can i propose a favorite tree? all these other questions are so full of hate and industry, i think it's time we all settled down for something natural and loving...:p

mines birch, or i think it's birch. Found up north, has really dry white stiff paperlike bark. I think we called it the paper tree or something all because of the bark -- the bark is the best damn kindling there is -- lights easy, doesn't burn out quickly... plus, birch is just cool. cuz it's the only white tree.
Last edited by Roadkill on Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:40 pm

Plum blossom cus they're so hawt. xD;
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:09 am

Oak. *shrugs*
I just like oaks, grew up with 'em in the backyard, like oak wood, like the symbollic strength of it. Oak and Iron sound better than Steel, even if steel is obviously stronger.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby MegaManV2 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:36 am

Fir tree. No comment.
MegaManV2
Townfolk

Postby Rapscallion » Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:36 pm

Palm Trees.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Tower of Babble