Runescape isn't working...........

Fans and addicts of the popular online game can unite here to share tips or brag about their accomplishments.

Runescape isn't working...........

Postby Neosurfur » Sat May 07, 2005 2:08 am

Well today is 5-6-05 and when I try loading the main page of runescape, it just leaves a white screen and I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else....
Neosurfur
Townfolk

Postby Megafrost » Sat May 07, 2005 3:25 am

I've heard reports of this happening to a lot of other people as well. Supposedly a lot of other people can't get to the front page either. Post again if it doesn't clear up after a couple days.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Neosurfur » Sat May 07, 2005 4:39 pm

I figured out what the prob was:

Some of the cookies coming from the RuneScape site was pretty harmful and Jagex is working on it now, if the page isn't working for you, go to the start panel on your computer, go to run, and type this in , ipconfig /flushdns , and it should work =)

Taken from RuneHQ

and yes this works and its not a scam, because i personally tried it and right after i did it it started working
Neosurfur
Townfolk

Postby Drazo » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:17 am

On a simerlar case today RS was acting very slow earlier but after several tries and minutes I managed to get on.
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Return to The RuneScape League