Level 3 treasure trail

Fans and addicts of the popular online game can unite here to share tips or brag about their accomplishments.

Level 3 treasure trail

Postby Megafrost » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:03 pm

While killing turoths earlier today, one dropped a clue scroll. I had a lot of fun doing the treasure trail, especially during the wilderness part...

Last time I did a level 3 treasure trail, I was killed by a level 107 saradomin wizard. I might've lived, if it wasn't for the poison. So this time, I came prepared for any wizards that might come. I was wearing full blue dragonhide, elemental shield and dragon longsword. I brought with me 10 lobsters and a vial of antipoison. I ended up killing 2 saradomin wizards...both were close fights.

This trail had 2 puzzle boxes on it. I don't understand why people complain about them so much...they are really easy in my opinion.

The last part of the trail lead into the wilderness. Rather than trying to bring very little items so that I wouldn't lose much when I die, I decided that I'd come fully equipped and prepared for combat so that I wouldn't die at all.

The clue led me to the axe house...big trouble. The axe house is a popular training spot for high-level players. Worse, it is in level 55 wilderness. Several times I approached the place, only for a level 100+ player to come out of it and attack me. I never died...the Mage Arena is fairly close.

Eventually I ran back to the spot and just dug where I suspected the casket would be. I got attacked by a level 67 zamorak wizard(an NPC) just as I suspected I would be, and so I start killing it. In the middle of the fight, a player with a skull above his head walks right next to me. Lucky for me I was in a single-combat area, he couldn't attack me while I was fighting the wizard. After I killed the wizard, I dug up the casket and ran for it. And made it.

For completing the treasure trail, I got the following:

Rune full helmet
Rune battle axe
Rune hatchet
43 nature runes
Around 2000 GP
A torn page from the Saradomin prayer book
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Neosurfur » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:57 am

nice, whats the best item that you have ever gotten from a treasure trail?
Neosurfur
Townfolk

Postby Megafrost » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:45 pm

The reward from the above trail. That's the first level 3 trail I've ever completed.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Helspawn101 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:50 am

one time i recived a gold rune plate, and (T) kite, from a level 3 clue =]
Helspawn101
Townfolk

Location: In My New Anvil Shop, Where I Am Smithing the Legendary Dragon Longsword.

Postby darkvcmaster » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:17 am

Lucky you guys. :-)
The statement below is False
The statement above is True

[spoiler]If you can read this, you don't need glasses[/spoiler]
darkvcmaster
Traveler

Postby Megafrost » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:40 pm

The last post was several months ago. My best loot now has been a zamorak plate.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to The RuneScape League