Now I can finally...

Fans and addicts of the popular online game can unite here to share tips or brag about their accomplishments.

Now I can finally...

Postby Megafrost » Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:50 pm

Cut rubies! W00t!

Now I just gotta level up crafting 6 times to get into the crafting guild, 9 times to cut diamonds, and 16 times to make ruby amulets. :D

Oh, and buying enough silver bars to max crafting is cheaper than buying enough iron bars to max smithing. :p One has to wonder why a holy symbol gives more crafting experience than anything you can craft out of gold(without adding a gem). O.o
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby taenadar » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:04 pm

that will be alot cow hides :p
have fun on the stupid crafting training

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Megafrost » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:25 pm

I'm not actually focusing on it, it's just simply raising because of all the gems I find, and that final level up needed to cut rubies simply happened because I decided to cut some of my gems.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:27 pm

I did not realize the holy symbol gave more exp but, if so, it is prolly because the gold items sell for more? I dunno.

The holy symbols are actually profitable if you string them and have them blessed.

It seems to me that RuneScape is designed to be a team or pairs experience and the Frosts just haven't played as a team. :p

I mean, yes, I can mine silver then craft it into holy symbols; shear sheep, make wool and attach strings to the symbols and then go get them blessed and take them to the market to sell.

So much trouble that I never bother tho. :|

Now, if you have one person mining, one crafting, one shearing and one blessing then you can produce lots of them way faster and make more money for everyone. plus, you can rotate so no one gets tired of what they are doing and occasionally you can even do things together.

That's what I *tried* to accomplish by mining silver for Giga.

Oh well, that's just a small example since there are so many other tasks that applies to. :)
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby taenadar » Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:35 pm

another tip while training things:
collect first, and then work with it.

example: you train crafting from 30 to 40. you go to tip.it :p see how many cow hides you need. then you go to the part with the crafting guild *you do not need to enter it but the cows are near the guild* then you collect 29 hides (1 weapon to kill the cows) and bank it, then do it again and again till you have the hides you need. then you go to al kharid, to the tanner and make leather of it and then finally you make leather armours of them :)

"If you drink to forget, please pay before you drink"
taenadar
Elite Guard

Postby Lrd vader 99 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:18 pm

dude prayer ammies arent the best way for crafting , all you do is start to make glories after you finish heroes and it will get your crafting and mage up + youll make a fortune off of it !!! i did
:-) [/i] Bran0234
Lrd vader 99
Traveler

Postby Megafrost » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:32 pm

1. This topic is 3 years old.
2. My crafting is not high enough to make diamond amulets, let alone dragonstone amulets.
3. Looking up the highscores for the username you've given, neither is yours.
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Return to The RuneScape League