Big Fishing nets

Fans and addicts of the popular online game can unite here to share tips or brag about their accomplishments.

Big Fishing nets

Postby Dookz » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:40 pm

where do you buy a big fishing nets? I thought it would be sold at port sharim, fishing shop, but theres none there.
Dookz
Traveler

Postby Megafrost » Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:16 pm

The big fishing nets are member-only items. So if you're playing on the free servers, you won't be able to get them.

However, if you do happen to be a member, then here is information on big net fishing according to Runescape's official website:

Big net fishing - (members only)

Required items: Big net

Fishing level requirements: Boots 16, Gloves 16, Seaweed 16, Mackerel 16, Oyster shell 16, Cod 23, Bass 46
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Re: Big Fishing nets

Postby francesis » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:20 am

What are thoses carp fishing pole stands called? They look like bipods. You put your fishing pole on the bipod, and put your string in this sensor. When the fish pulls the bait it beeps. Anyone know what these are called? And where i can buy them.

Moderator warning: I'm locking this post from editing, as this suspiciously has nothing to do with the Runescape game fishing feature and we are aware of the latest spammer technique.
francesis
Traveler

Return to The RuneScape League