Columbine site...

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Columbine site...

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:03 pm

I actually found this about the time of the Virginia Tech event. Everybody was saying, "This is even bigger than columbine!" The only thing I knew about Columbine was that people who wore trench coats shot up a school because they were being picked up, so I logically had a lot of questions that weren't answered by WIkipedia. Just though I'd share it with you guys and see what every body thinks.

http://www.acolumbinesite.com/
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Columbine site...

Postby TerraFrost » Thu May 01, 2008 2:10 am

I was a sophmore in college when it happened. About a week later, the school sent out a letter saying that there was a webpage that made threats towards the school and that two people had been detained in connection with it. The next day, a lot of people didn't show up.

Mind you, I don't think people skipped out of fear for their lives - I think they skipped because it just provided them with an excuse.

And I also suspect there were quite a few copycats of that sort. Ours only ever made it to the local news.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Re: Columbine site...

Postby Rapscallion » Thu May 01, 2008 4:35 pm

Yeah, I heard about stuff like that happening. Apparently people also tried to make fake webpages and such trying to claim that they were the last writings of Dylan and Eric. Until they got debunked.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Twilight Zone