Al-Qaida Will Be "Dancing In The Streets" If "Hussein" Obama

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Al-Qaida Will Be "Dancing In The Streets" If "Hussein" Obama

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:22 am

"The radical Islamists, the al-Qaida ... would be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on Sept. 11 because they would declare victory in this war on terror," King said in an interview with the Daily Reporter in Spencer.

If al-Qaida declares victory, does that mean that the conflict is over? When we declared victory in WW2, it meant that it was done. It meant we weren't going to be nuking any more countries or any of that.

I guess this ultimately means an Obama victory is a bloodless way to quash al-Qaida's bloodlust. And that's certainly preferable to the blood that might have otherwise been spilled.

Of course, then again, I guess the definition of victory changed after Bush declared "Mission Accomplished" in 2003. If that's the kind of victory this guy's talking about, then it's doubtful anything will change and electing Obama wouldn't make an ounce of difference, anyway. Kinda like how our own victory declaration didn't really have any impact what-so-ever on the universe as a whole, not to mention the war in Iraq.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Re: Al-Qaida Will Be "Dancing In The Streets" If "Hussein" Obama

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:21 pm

I said it before, and I'll say it again; Al-Qaida can go blow themselves. I'm not going to convert to Islam, as per their demands, and they certainly have no place in telling me who I'm voting for. Anyway, if Obama DID win, what would they be so happy about?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:45 pm

That's just idiotic lying fear mongering based on the fact that his middle name is Hussein, and spreading the lies and conspiracy theories that he's Muslim and a terrorist Manchurian Candidate. It's fucking retarded, and I'm sorely disappointed in the intelligence of the people who continue to spread the chain letters sharing those abominably idiotic ideas.

I mean, seriously, how dense do you have to be to actually buy that bullshit?
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby Drazo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:59 pm

And considering he's an christian American, I don't think they'll be celebrating anything, other than having the American soldiers taken out of their countries.
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Return to Twilight Zone