liberals vs. conservatives

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

liberals vs. conservatives

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:57 am

how would you describe your political leanings? would you say that you're a liberal, conservative, or more of a moderate? further, in what ways do you generalize liberals and conservatives?

i think that, although i try to be unbiased in my opinions, that i tend to be more of a liberal than i am of a conservative. i think this fact resonates in how i percieve liberals and conservatives. for the most part, i think i percieve conservatives as being pretty militant on issues. of course, the fact that i really don't know many conservatives probably has something to do with this fact (ie. the only people whom i know are conservatives are those who shout it out to the world. the louder you are, the more militant you are, i think).

i think conservatives are also, for the most part, more outgoing, in person. conservatives are more the people whom i expect to find at a bbq restaurant, a western clothing retail store (ie. calahan's for austinites), or texas a&m university, and it is also at these places where people seem to be more generally conversant. they say "howdy" almost chronically, etc.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:46 am

i can't really say what side I'm on..... this is what I've derived from ppl about liberals and conservatives;

liberals are narrow minded, arrogant, wimps,
while conservatives are imperialistic pigs who wield Manifest Destiny.

i should ask NEUTRAL ppl about politics from now on. :lol
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Twilight Zone