Ghosts and people who saw em.

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

who belives in ghosts?

yes
40%
no
60%

Total votes : 5

Postby Cloud Strife » Tue Nov 23, 2004 1:10 am

If anyone saw a ghost or say they exist then let's hear about it....and please enter in the pole up top. :bam for evry ten icecubes I recive by donation or acumalation I make a new poll and please pm me for ideas I read em all....although I don't get many. :oops:
Last edited by Cloud Strife on Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
STRESS:The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire TO CHOKE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF SOMEONE WHO DESPERTELY DESERVES IT!
Cloud Strife
Traveler

Postby Cloud Strife » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:37 pm

fwi for evry 10 icecubes donated to me a make a new poll so please donate...(polls in total2 most popular:what`s your fav finalfantasy7 charecter.)
STRESS:The confusion created when the mind must override the body's basic desire TO CHOKE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF SOMEONE WHO DESPERTELY DESERVES IT!
Cloud Strife
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:08 pm

this is actually a topic much better suited for either the TZ, ToB, or Spammer's Market (i'm not sure which one of those it's best suited for, so i'll just move it to the TZ)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:24 pm

i haven't seen any ghosts. they probably don't exist.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby theprophet123 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:27 am

I dont think they exist.
theprophet123
Townfolk

Postby Cloud Strife » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:24 pm

I do I sew weird thing in my home thing turning off,on all day long,stuf falling from the BACK of the shelves eaven my ant took picktures of my cousin and there was a white orb in it! :poke
Cloud Strife
Traveler

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:19 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:I do I sew weird thing in my home thing turning off,on all day long,stuf falling from the BACK of the shelves eaven my ant took picktures of my cousin and there was a white orb in it! :poke

err... I can't make sense of your post. traslation, please?
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:22 pm

You're insane if you don't understand him.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:31 pm

me being insane isn't news. :p
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Cloud Strife » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:58 am

oups I meant saw not sew and thins not thingand EVEN not eaven...my key board is VERY old sory bout that...I also can't spell i know i spell't pickture wrong but not sure how...i'm origanaly french so i can't spell :oops:
Cloud Strife
Traveler

Return to Twilight Zone