who will you vote for?

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:23 am

Even so. He didn't say murder. In fact, he was just as vague as you were.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby shahmask » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:10 am

honestly, i dont understand what u have against the democratic party. bush has just scared the backwards ppl throughout the us into believeing we are going to be attacked and it's going to be the whole damn country, including u, and only us republicans can handle it. o, and businesses have an advantage with the republicans over the democrats. (though i really think that a good econoy helps a lot more. dell's stock went up and up and up and up and up during the clinton admin. during bush, it's barely moved over the past 4 years. i don't understand how he could be a bush supporter. o, yeah, republican policies let him screw over his employees more and more. that'd be why)

and thanks terra for posting about those other armed forces. i thought that their place was domestic and i was right.
shahmask
Castle Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:18 am

I did not say kil the opposition, kill the party that's so powerful it quits representing the left.

the democratic party is the only real opposition the republican party has, so by killing that, you effectively *do* kill the opposition.

kill the party that's so powerful it quits representing the left.

denying the left representation in government doesn't sound very democratic to me. i mean, i, personally, think the right is wrong on most issues. however, i'm not so arrogant in my opinions that i think they ought to be silenced.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby shahmask » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:22 am

denying the left representation in government doesn't sound very democratic to me. i mean, i, personally, think the right is wrong on most issues. however, i'm not so arrogant in my opinions that i think they ought to be silenced.

amazingly well said terra. and that is a big difference between democrats and republicans. fundamentally, democrats want everyone represented. on the other hand, the republican party could care less about everyone. the only reason bush has gone after the hispanic vote and the senior votes is because that is the only way he can win. if he cant convince them to vote for him (instead of voting for population inclusive ppl (the carer of the common man)), he can not win because the us no longer has enough ppl that fall into the traditional bush type follower.
shahmask
Castle Guard

Postby harmony1917 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:55 am

if i could vote...i would vote for bush
SUPER MARIO ROCKS MY WORLD
harmony1917
Traveler

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:10 am

May I ask why?
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby harmony1917 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:51 pm

wait no i change my mind....i would of voted for bush cuz i hate kerry as well..but i changed my mind..i woudnt vote...my vote would eventually get cancelled out most likely
SUPER MARIO ROCKS MY WORLD
harmony1917
Traveler

Postby ChatOmbre » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:39 pm

harmony1917 wrote:wait no i change my mind....i would of voted for bush cuz i hate kerry as well..but i changed my mind..i woudnt vote...my vote would eventually get cancelled out most likely

*sigh* what a dumb reason to not vote. I *hate* it when people do that. vote, damn you!!! even if I don't agree with your choice of who to vote for, I think you should vote.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:44 am

a sorta random thought...

is Bush doing a better job of getting people to vote for Kerry than Kerry, himself, is?

if that were the case, maybe the democratic party needs more people like Bush, hehe :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:15 am

This would have been a better post if we had a poll attached to it Terra. :)
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Previous

Return to Twilight Zone