Iraqi Situation

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Iraqi Situation

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:42 pm

Has anyone been following this?

It seems the United Nations investigators are finding empty warheads that indicate Iraq broke their agreement not produce such weapons.

My guess is they disarmed them especially for the inspection and left a few to be found ... who knows how many others they have stockpiled.

Also, I think if a war erupts between the US and them that Saddam Hussein will resort to nuking his own country as long as he can take out a bunch of US troops with it. He might even try to blame it on us. I'm basing that on some of the things he has already done to his countrymen ... I don't think he will really care what happens to them as long as he and his family are out of the way.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:50 pm

I have to agree. That is probably what he will resort to.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Rao » Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:41 am

I think that b*****d wont even care about his family. Just himself. As for fighting them, We are going to be in trouble, that is going to piss alot of terrioist off and they will start setting bombs and even nukes. That is what worries me the most about Bush going to war. I think right now, they are scooping out. They may be a bulls**t government, but they arent stupid.

Please dont use vulgar language while debating. It is distasteful
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Return to Twilight Zone