Interesting Article Discussing the Threefold Law

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Interesting Article Discussing the Threefold Law

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Apr 02, 2004 4:04 pm

Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Real_Pochacco » Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:51 am

Or, we could accept a "Rule of Three" with the understanding that it is an individual, not a divine, rule for our magickal practices. If our Will is strong enough to effect changes in our reality (magick) -- and if it is our Will that the "Rule of Three" is a truism -- then the Rule becomes a reality by virtue of our belief. Of course, for those who do not believe in this Rule, this truism will not exist for them. Once again, just another option based on personal beliefs. Once again, no right or wrong.

I agree with this belief. Belief = reality. That's my mantra.
"If you want to be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to same music we do."

"And what happens when you repress something? It comes back all crazy and pissed off."
Real_Pochacco
Recruit

Location: The Secret Place You'll Never Find Me (AKA San Carlos, CA)

Return to Twilight Zone