Lost Love and soul mates

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Roadkill » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:39 pm

you, my friend, are one lonely ranger...
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby tsian » Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:57 pm

No. The problem is exactly thinking that if you love them that you can spend the rest of your life with them.

There will always be problems and changes. You need to be able to relate and work with them. Ultimately you need to be good friends first.
Vive le titre de deux.
In an ironic twist, the only trait I find completely appaling is intolerance.
tsian
Castle Guard

Postby Aulla » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:31 pm

I BELIEVE! and theres nothing you can do to change my mind!
tsian i agree in a certain way but trust me once you find that person you will believe n love/soul mates. just give it some time.

rao
im the same way i can never keep liking the same person and i have a different boy liek every month as well but you see we are still young and i think its natural to be that way. it will change later when you get older.

but im not saying u cant find true love when your young..i believe u can ,its just more rare.
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:46 pm

People die at young ages, and what would that leave their soulmate with? Nothing at all. They wouldn't have anyone else to be with, and they'd end up alone and unloved. It would be too cruel to be true. Many people will die never even seeing their soul mate, but they die loving the person they love most. I don't think it could be chosen by destiny, but a soulmate is someone who you give everything you have for them, and they do the same for you. It's not a sure fire thing, you may never find that person who cares for you.

I dunno. I don't understand love, really. It just doesn't appeal to me right now...
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Aulla » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:59 pm

Yes but hwo do you not know they died on purpose to go to their next life where they are going to met their soul mate?? eh?? yeah love sucks i dont know why i am even sticking up for it
Aulla
Townfolk

Previous

Return to Twilight Zone