Seeing Future? Crossing Realms? 6th sense? Demon?

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Postby Aulla » Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:49 pm

HAHAHHAHAHA! YAY!

Roadkill:
do u think i have never had a scar b4?
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:05 am

No, but theres plenty of explainations, and theres proof against you having scars, as scars do not dissappear under any circumstances, and if they do, they are not scars, because scars are pretty much permanant
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Aulla » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:07 pm

What???

I think everyone here has somethin' aganist me...why must you have a scieneitfic evidence for everything? Can't you just feel stuff and know its there...

Please refrain from double posting.
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:21 pm

You can feel the wind and know its there. You can feel happy and know its there. The thing is, theres explainations for anything. Science has proven so much for this world, and we wouldn't be where we are today without it. Also, not to be rude or anything, because I don't have anything against you, but is it possible you're making this up? How could you remember back to when you were five? I have a hard time remembering back to when I was 10. Also, dreams are common, and they make you do things in your sleep, if you've ever seen someone with a nightmare, they struggle, talk, and their eyes move around, but their eyes are closed.

There has to be an explanation, and I need more proof before I can determine whether you do have any "powers"
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:31 pm

I think everyone here has somethin' aganist me...why must you have a scieneitfic evidence for everything? Can't you just feel stuff and know its there...

you can, but as we can't really experience what you do, we can't. you're trying to relate your experiences through words, and... words can lie and they can misrepresent. if we were to take you at your face value, just because you said it was true, we would be opening ourselves up to others who might lie, or those who might misrepresent. we would be gullable.

in contrast, while experiences may be able to misrepresent and perhapes even outright lie, they do have the advantage of being inductively sound. words don't.

There has to be an explanation, and I need more proof before I can determine whether you do have any "powers"

i though my explanation was a good one :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:55 pm

I liked my explanation. OO, but it was mostly relating to ghosts, but it still works for visions. Terra's expanation seems to be the case.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:19 am

How could you remember back to when you were five? I have a hard time remembering back to when I was 10.

It might be hard to remember back to when you're five, but it's not impossible. I know I can remember something from when I was five, and I don't expect to be unique in that respect.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Roadkill » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:43 am

hey, i remember pooping in my underwear when i was 3. As long as its a moment of notice, you'll remember it.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:23 am

i remember buyin a doll when i was 2 O.O
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:04 am

I don't think that a 2 yr old can buy a doll. Maybe choose one for an adult to buy...
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:56 am

something to consider, with memory... are you remembering that which you experienced, or are you remembering some experience someone related to you? further, how can you really be sure?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby BattleFrost » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:29 pm

I remember having a dream and waking up and to see it realy happen. It happens a lot to me but I just forget them till it happens. Da Sha Vu :)
BattleFrost
Frost Tactician
Frost Tactician

Postby Aulla » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:14 am

Ok..sure........

Please, put enough effort into each post to form at least one full sentance. If you have something worth saying say it, otherwise, don't post meaningless and miniscule things.
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:34 am

are you doubting battlefrost's claim, aulla, or a point made by someone else? if you're doubting battlefrost's claim, do realize that his claim is just about as good as yours ;)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:52 pm

de ja vou is soooo common to me. I have it all the time. I can see into the future, as E-mode says.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Twilight Zone