Seeing Future? Crossing Realms? 6th sense? Demon?

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Seeing Future? Crossing Realms? 6th sense? Demon?

Postby Aulla » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:46 pm

I see into the future alot it has had happened all my life so after awhile it just gets on your nerves.. atl least it does to me sometimes. I have crossed realms, etc etc.
Basically i have the 6th sense. My friend says it is demons and he doesn't want to see me again because I have demons in me.I don't see how this is true?
Does anyone see where this dude is going?
If you see his point of view please tell me...cuz im lost
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:35 am

OK, I'm like to work on things like these. Now, I want you to explain 2 things first.
1.) When you first got these visions and
2.) Give me a detailed example of one.

I don't know what that guy's problem is, but if he doesn't want to be your friend because you have a 6th sense, then he was never really your friend. Thats not a friend.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:37 am

either that or he's some religious fool.

we aren't in any real position to judge, because you have not described any occurences of these events, even breifly.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Aulla » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:51 am

My first vision was when i was about 5 and me and my mom were in Micheal's(sp?) *can't spell* And i don't rember the vision completely but i rember seeing my cousin mary. And i told my mom we were going to see Mary today and we ended up seeing her.

The one which my "friend" says i have a deamon was more of a crossing of realms. I had a dream i was in the mideavial ages and i got stabbed in the shoulder.Then i woke up cold shaking and i went to the bathroom. My shoulder hurt like hell and i had marks like scar marks on my arm. Then i freaked out and i feell asleep in the bathrooom. They were still there until about 12ish. They disappered.

I use to be religious up into this pointe in time im very confused on alot of stuff that doesn't make sense.

Mos to fmy vision are don't exatley vision more of like someone telling em i just know..
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:59 am

i remember the b-day, heh you never told me this stuff :(

hmm i donno much so im gonna leave the thread alone now
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:58 pm

Well, I saw a special on the science channel once, and this is how it goes.

The brain uses electricity to sense impulses from the nervous system. When exposed to high amounts of electromagnetic waves, the brain can hear or see weird images, such as a ghost, or maybe visions into the future. It has been proven when looking at random images, the human mind does know when a disturbing or scary image is about to appear. So maybe, you don't have as much of a 6th sense, as much as an extended ability of foresight. This can very well explain the medevil "dream." If you're being exposed to extreme amounts of electromagnetic waves, you could have a dream about being in the middle ages, and, also the waves could mes up your nervous system to send impulses of pain to your shoulder. Its proven that around 3:00 am is the time of the day when you're most aware of your surrounding, so that also could help explain.

As for the first vision, I don't understand, but it could be caused by 4 things.
1.) Underground water
2.) A granite structure
3.) Faulty wiring, as from old structures
4.) Lightning

Now, also, maybe you were just imagining the first vision, like maybe you were mentioned it, or you were thinking about the person in your subconcious, and many other things. Do you know anything else about that first dream?

Oh, and about the scars, they were probably just scrath marks when you were dreaming. You could have been in such a dream state that you grabbed your arm tightly or scracthed it.

Tell me if I'm getting any of this right.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:48 pm

Oh, and about the scars, they were probably just scrath marks when you were dreaming. You could have been in such a dream state that you grabbed your arm tightly or scracthed it.

Knowing Aulla this could very likly be true, but visions happen to tons of ppl (supposedly) all over the world and i wouldnt dobt it much if she were having visions
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:40 pm

she never said she had scars - but scar marks. And they dissappeared. :rolleyes:

I really wouldn't believe such far fetched truths, if they are real truths. If they are, oh well. Their's not much you can do about it, trying to alter your environment everywhere you go is kinda stupid.

I'd just live with it, and enjoy this sense. Atleast you'll know how your day will be.

But if you really don't like it, or want to get rid of it, theirs probably a few scientific organizations that would like you to volounteer to their research program which perhaps may lead to a cure.

Just don't worry about it. I think it's cool.
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Aulla » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:36 pm

Im sorry but i enjoy science alot and im very good at it but somethings i don't believe you can always prove with science. I believe the 6th sense is a gift,An abilty, or maybe people who have the 6th sense are just more aware than most people. Thats my xplaintion.
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Aulla » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:39 pm

*cough* Roadkill it looked like scars...and then disappered later...if you don't believe me fine but I don't lie.

Oh and sry "Miss Wolf" hahahahhaa love ya sis!
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Wolfie » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:28 pm

lol, s'ok

And maybe what you thouhgt were scares were maybe bed sheet markings left from when you were sleepin, yes, no?
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby Aulla » Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:51 pm

Sorry but no i know the difference between marks and scars.
Aulla
Townfolk

Postby Roadkill » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:09 am

like, actual scars, with hair gone, and skin a different tone?
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:26 am

if you try to draw, all the time, and eventually, you come to the conclusion that you have talent, you may actually be right, or you may have just looked for talent in your own work, so long and hard, that you begin to see it, irregardless of whether or not its actually there. likewise, if you've been trying to determine whether or not you are having visions for long enough, you may have just, subconsciously, convinced yourself that you are, even though you actually may not be.

and in any case, i think that that friend of yours is a pretty lame friend if he would stop seeing you because of these so-called "visions"...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Wolfie » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:35 am

he is and im gonna kill em when i see em..
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Next

Return to Twilight Zone