Who here does drugs and what kind?

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Do you do any drug?

Not me
82%
I use to
No votes
I've tried it a few times.
No votes
I only tried it once
No votes
I do
18%

Total votes : 11

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:46 pm

Its not stupid to assume that every heavy marijuana smoker also smokes tobacco. Its mostley true.
4 joints is 1 pack of cigaretttes. People that smoke cigarettes smoke like at least 1 pack of cigarettes a day or even more.
People put different amounts of weed in joints. They might be talkin about a fat joint.

Giga, after all your researching, what do you think is worse. Cigarettes or Marijuana?

thats just an excuse. weed is still bad for you. What happens if you're stoned and you get in a car crash? there definitely has been some of those. The key word is no 'reported' deaths. Maybe its because they hid away from the world? There has to be one, because people get into tons of accidents a year, and weed messes you up. It's impossible to say "there are no deaths by weed" when people get killed by donkeys, and even teddy bears! Maybe they did something that was counted as a different cause of death, but there has to be at least one death.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:53 pm

A good example of that would be if smoking weed caused cancer...the person would have died from cancer, and the type of death would be "death from cancer"... unless they actually say something like "death from cancer most likely caused from smoking marijuana"...which is, I dunno, lengthy at best.

It seems to me that I don't give a crap if people have died from marijuana...I want to know if they've gotten cancer from marijuana.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:55 pm

I think it said no one has ever gotten it, but theres still a risk.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:05 pm

Well, the problem is it's hard to tell if anyone's gotten it from marijuana. They've confirmed pre-cancerous cells (I'd guess that these are cells that have overcome a few barriers but not all barriers needed to be overcome to become cancerous) in heavy marijuana smokers. In addition, an estimated 70% of people who smoke pot also smoke tobacco, although this can only be estimated, I guess.

As mentioned by Dr. John Benson on an ABCNews chat, it's difficult to determine if a cancer is caused by smoking one or the other if marijuana is involved, but smoking both is supposed to increase your risk of cancer dramatically...although I don't really have any reliable sources on that. It's just really commonly mentioned on the internet and I have yet to find a pro-marijuana site that says that this is a blatant lie. Feel free to look for me, though... ^.^;;
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby MeltedFrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:21 pm

Giga is right, when people die from cancer they say that they dies from cancer, but no one knows the reason for the cancer. Weed messes with you brain, people can say they died from brian damage when really weed gave them that damage.
"Madden 2004 is so good and not over rated at all!" - Flyguy
"i noe i am tha bast speler hear, wat is ura poynt" - Flyguy
"Did someone say popcorn?!" - Flyguy
Flyguy doesn't have a wiener.
Flyguy is SALTY!
MeltedFrost
Townfolk

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:32 pm

Evlfrost wrote:I am proud to say that out of every body in the fourth of July party I went to (about 30 people) my brother and I were the only ones that didnt get drunk.

Good job

People who get in cars stoned doesn't always mean there ganna get in an accident. I've been in a car when me and the driver were stoned many many times at not once was any of them close to get in accident. they mostley drove so safe so that the cops wouldn't pull them over and smell the weed. If theres proof that marijuana caused cancer and killed you, the I would think weed is really bad and I should quit. But so far I dont think weed is that bad. I think cigarettes is worse.

Neerowolf wrote:Maybe its because they hid away from the world

Oh man you figured it out. The world doesn't want us to know.
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
Wardagger
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:12 pm

I said at least ONCE! not just you. And what the hell are you doing in a car when someones stoned? I bet you do it when they're drunk, too.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:28 pm

Nope noone drives drunk. That retarted. Your saying stupid stuff because you don't know anything from experience. Noone that I know drives bad when there stoned. Your just an idiot thinking you know everything even thought you have no experience. Drivin stoned is like eating with a spoon. Its F*ckin easy

Hey this is no lie
(Wardagger Snuggles)
Wardagger
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:28 pm

Hey, I'm not gonna get in a fight with a kid who got kicked off of CR, because i like to post here, if you keep on talking like that you're gonna be kicked off, you've already been warned.

Do you even drive? how would you know?
look at this real store from http://www.freevibe.com

when I was 9 (6 yrs ago), my mom and dad were picking up my sister and brother from school (I was @ the mall w/ friends) and my parents had been smoking all afternoon. It was kinda icy on the roads and though they were both good drivers, my mom (who was driving) swerved and hit a huge tree that had fallen over on the side fo the road. My sister **, and brother ** were both killed, my dad was paralyzed from the waist down and my mom got serious brain injuries. I'm 15 and I have to take care of my parents every day... I had to quit my first job to help them do normal stuff...like eat and get around the house. but, last year, my school had a fundraiser and raised money so we could get the house fixed and hire help for my parents. i now have a job, but I'll never regret or feel guilty...I was supposed to be with them...and sometimes I wish I was. other wise, Kelly and Robert would still be here. They will always be in our hearts and they are constantly on our minds (not my mom's tho, she doesn't have anything on her mind at all). ~~~~/\/\***RIP***/\/\~~~~ **, age 5 *Beloved and trustworthy sister and friend, Angel 'til the end **, age 3 *Loyal and lovable brother and friend, I don't know if my heart will ever mend

no, it wasn't cigarettes they were smoking. Cigarettes don't impare your vision and thought. THAT is a weed related death, even if it wasn't counted as one. You are wrong.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby MeltedFrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:53 pm

I would say thats a weed realated death but then people probably said its cause of the ice and the ice made them hit the tree.
Flyguy is SALTY!
MeltedFrost
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:01 pm

well, it probably caused her to screw up somehow, because its hard to swerve, even on ice, unless you're going very fast, or making bad turns, which is probably the weed. A good mom who was clean wouldn't want to kill her children, so she'd drive slow, knowing it was icy. This mom probably forgot about the ice and the kids, and it slowed her reaction time.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:12 pm

It was most likely the ice. If she was stoned and there was no ice then I'm sure nuthin would have happened but since there was ice then there was an accident. The ICE is the thing that made them go into the tree. Weed maybe had an infect on her but when people are really stoned, they tend to drive slow. How long before they stopped smokin before they picked up there daughter?

"you're probably too high to realize."
Oh and how would you know how high I am? Yea exactley. I've been i a car when I was sover and everyone was already stoned when they picked me up, really stoned and they drove perfectley

I was kicked out of CR so whats your point? You think your so cool because why? i dont get it

Hey this is no lie
(Wardagger Snuggles)
Wardagger
Townfolk

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:37 pm

Wardagger wrote:People who get in cars stoned doesn't always mean there ganna get in an accident. I've been in a car when me and the driver were stoned many many times at not once was any of them close to get in accident. they mostley drove so safe so that the cops wouldn't pull them over and smell the weed. If theres proof that marijuana caused cancer and killed you, the I would think weed is really bad and I should quit. But so far I dont think weed is that bad. I think cigarettes is worse.

I meant the time that you were in the car stoned. You think smoking makes you cool and tough, but you're a wuss. I could take you, so watch what you say. one day you're gonna get in a whole lot of trouble for talking like that.

you still don't see its bad for you. THEY WERE SMOKING THE WHOLE AFTERNOON, then they picked up the people. maybe you and that driver weren't too high, but those parents were way out of control. You think it helps people drive? tell me what its like when you're high. Do you understand things so much better? how about this?

If the parents *weren't* stoned, and it was icy, do you think they would have gotten in the accident? NO! The car didn't spin out of control, They swerved into a tree. I've been in a car thats spun out. Its totally different.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:41 pm

He's right, man. And if weed wasn't bad, why would it be illegal?
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby MeltedFrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:42 pm

Neero dont even bother. He will never realize untill it happens.
Flyguy is SALTY!
MeltedFrost
Townfolk

PreviousNext

Return to Twilight Zone