Who here does drugs and what kind?

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Do you do any drug?

Not me
9
82%
I use to
0
No votes
I've tried it a few times.
0
No votes
I only tried it once
0
No votes
I do
2
18%
 
Total votes : 11

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:43 pm

Ok, i consider this conversation over *curses his non-mod powers*
User avatar
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:37 am
Location: none.

Postby Icegaze » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:45 pm

I agree.



(And Nerrowolf, get mod powers in the Babylon 5 league)
Image
User avatar
Icegaze
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 12:41 am
Location: Somewhere

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:59 pm

Neerowolf wrote:I meant the time that you were in the car stoned. You think smoking makes you cool and tough, but you're a wuss. I could take you, so watch what you say. one day you're gonna get in a whole lot of trouble for talking like that.

No I dont think I'm tough and you think I'm a wuss and I really dont care what you say at all. Threatin me all you want. I dont wanna argue with you but if you wanna threatin me then go ahead.

Icegaze wrote:He's right, man. And if weed wasn't bad, why would it be illegal?

The main reason it was made illegal was because back in the day famers that sold weed made more money then tobaco company's so they made it illegal. True story.

I believe that weed might have been a factor in the accident just as much as ice was. Maybe if they weren't smokin weed then everyone would be ok and maybe if there was no ice then everyone would be ok.

MeltedFrost wrote:Neero dont even bother. He will never realize untill it happens.

Until what happens? I get in an accident because of ice? You say weed is bad and I ask you why and you say because it kills you and then I laugh everytime becaus thet doesn't make sence. So far theres no recorded evidence it kills you
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:02 pm

SORRY ABOUT THE DOUBLE POST

Neerowolf wrote:you still don't see its bad for you. THEY WERE SMOKING THE WHOLE AFTERNOON, then they picked up the people. maybe you and that driver weren't too high, but those parents were way out of control. You think it helps people drive? tell me what its like when you're high. Do you understand things so much better? how about this?

No I dont think weed makes you a better drive you. It might make you slower and you might not remember a lot stuff when your stoned but I really dont do things that put me in a postition in which I can die or get hurt
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby MeltedFrost » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:09 pm

Wardagger wrote:Until what happens? I get in an accident because of ice? You say weed is bad and I ask you why and you say because it kills you and then I laugh everytime becaus thet doesn't make sence. So far theres no recorded evidence it kills you

Untill you start driving and you are smoking the same time and some drunk guy is driving and your reflexes are slow and you dont more out of the way fast enough, thats one possibilty and I can make up plenty of more.

Does this make sence to you, weed cause brain damage and brain damage kills you and when someone dies from brain damage its cause of the weed.
User avatar
MeltedFrost
Townfolk
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:50 am
Location: My Room

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:15 pm

I just showed you that it did. you even admitted it was an equal effect. so, it technically was a marijuana related death. Actually, thats the first time i've threatened anyone, or anything like it, but its because of you new members. Fj is nothing like CR, its a family board, and here you are starting threads about weed and rpg's with sexual references in them. I was just warning you, so keep it clean. do we got a mod here? I think this is over.
User avatar
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:37 am
Location: none.

Postby Wardagger » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:22 pm

MeltedFrost wrote:
Wardagger wrote:Until what happens? I get in an accident because of ice? You say weed is bad and I ask you why and you say because it kills you and then I laugh everytime becaus thet doesn't make sence. So far theres no recorded evidence it kills you

Untill you start driving and you are smoking the same time and some drunk guy is driving and your reflexes are slow and you dont more out of the way fast enough, thats one possibilty and I can make up plenty of more.

Does this make sence to you, weed cause brain damage and brain damage kills you and when someone dies from brain damage its cause of the weed.


Not all brian damage kills you. How does weed give you brian damage anyway? So if your saying if someone causes dies of brian damage its because of weed even if they never smoked weed? Good one. Does this make sence to you? Your just making stuff up. So if a drunk guy hits me and I'm stoned and If I dont move out the way its my fault? You would get hit probably even if your sober and 1st of all, I'm not driving ever when I;ms toned cuz if I get caught, I'm so F'ed
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby Neerowolf » Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:56 pm

Not all brian damage kills you. How does weed give you brian damage anyway? So if your saying if someone causes dies of brian damage its because of weed even if they never smoked weed? Good one. Does this make sence to you? Your just making stuff up. So if a drunk guy hits me and I'm stoned and If I dont move out the way its my fault? You would get hit probably even if your sober and 1st of all, I'm not driving ever when I;ms toned cuz if I get caught, I'm so F'ed


He was saying that someone who gets brian cancer from weed dies and its because of the weed. You have such limited thinking. no offense, but be more creative, and interpret things better. Why are you defending weed, anyways? You know its bad, right? so why do it? I think you're either addicted, Or you are really stubborn and think its not bad.
User avatar
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard
 
Posts: 6139
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:37 am
Location: none.

Postby Wardagger » Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:50 am

I dont think it's that bad. Noone got brian cancer from weed. What are you guys talkin about? You guys dont even know what your talking. And I dont care what you think about me. All i know is you can kiss my nevermind. It's so sweet when you guys say weed is bad because it may cause cancer even thought proof it ever has. Alcahol is so much worse then weed by a long shot and thats legal. Weed is only illegal cuz farmers made more money then tobaco company's did
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby Kaos » Sat Jul 12, 2003 4:52 am

:bah

guys, i don't mind you debating your different ideas and persepectives, but keep the rude comments and extreme sarcasm to yourselves please, it's just creating hostillity.

i'm not going to close the thread just yet, because it seems that you still have things to debate over. but if i see an immediate need, or if someone asks me to , then the thread stays open.

but mind yourselves >.>
Image

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
User avatar
Kaos
Heroic Guard
 
Posts: 2618
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 1:54 am
Location: art room

Postby Wardagger » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:29 am

I think that this thread is devoid of any real debate and that most of the people stating "Drugs are bad" are basing such opinions on little to no facts. Among other things, it is obvious all drugs aren't bad. Most of you probably use aspirin. Well, Aspirin is a drug. Anti-depressants are drugs.
Pain killers are all drugs. Anti inflamatories are drugs.Asthma medication is a drug. etc etc etc While Marijuana probably leads to increased chances of rhespiratory diseases, this hasn't really been proven in an in depth study.
Metedfrost, there is no proof that weed damages your brian causing you to die. Please stop making stuff up. There have been quite a few studies on the effects of marijuana. Some link it to short term (and medium term) memory impariment. Some have also concluded it has *no* effect on memory. Theres also been enough evidence to "SUGGEST" that it causes rhespiratory diseases. Overall, marijuana has negative effects similar to cigarettes and a effect on your judgement similar to alchohol I think cigarettes are far worse as cigarettes create a physical addiction Marijuana does not. in a few people but, those same people could just as easily get addicted to anything. You argue it because you are spewing dogma. If I ask you for facts, you will be hard pressed to find em. So, just because something is a "drug" doesn't make it bad and just because something is "illegal" doesn't always make it ba So basing my view on "The Gov't says it's bad so it is" doesn't work. I mean, Marijuana used to be legal. Hell, the government used to say "Slaves are good"
Didn't make it so
http://www.cbc.ca/news/indepth/backgrou ... cohol.html
http://www.cbc.ca/news/indepth/marijuan ... stics.html
"Over 90 per cent of Canadians support decriminalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes, according to a National Post poll conducted in May 2000."
A good portion of those people further support the outright legalisation of it Now, there's an example of media bias.
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:54 am

I have read that marijuana is not physically addictive but can cause a psychological dependence and is considered a "gateway" drug that leads some users to seek a more potent high thus seeking out stronger, more dangerous drugs like cocaine, crack and heroin that *are* physically addictive.

The real danger with marijuana and cigarettes both is when they are laced with other substances such as crack, cocaine, pcp or even embalming fluid.

http://www.frostjedi.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1682
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
User avatar
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2002 7:03 am
Location: Out There

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:33 am

Well Quite frankly this has become more of a debate on whether marijuana is bad for you so I am moving this to the twilight zone and reccommending that is is closed.
Image

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
User avatar
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:53 am
Location: My own World

Postby Wardagger » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:36 am

Why you wanna recomend to close it? DOnt close it please
The Last Stand is my home.
"You just smoked yourself retarted"

Hey this is no lie
Me and my [buddies] gettin high
Yo if you look up in the sky
You might see us floating by
(Wardagger Snuggles)
User avatar
Wardagger
Townfolk
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:13 pm
Location: IL

Postby Dracofrost » Sat Jul 12, 2003 6:45 am

Omega, I'd just like to point out that while dicussion of the validity of marijuana may be considered a moral issue, it is not particularly paranormal or otherworldly, and could just as easily be considered "what's going on in the world around you". And I would say that since at least one of the posters in the thread is posting about the subject from personal experience, that it really more fits "what's going on in the world around you". Though to be honest, it has left it's original topic matter. So it will be closed, but if any of you wish the continue the discussion as it is going, start a new thread either in Polar Actualization or here. Thank you, and good day.
User avatar
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:55 am
Location: Crossed into the Blue

Previous

Return to Twilight Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron