Evil Cows

Trippy discussions of moral issues, conspiracy theories, the paranormal and other otherworldly phenomenon.

Moderator: Dracofrost

Evil Cows

Postby Evlfrost » Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:27 pm

One of my co-workes thinkes that cows are evil. She says she can here them talking in the dark, plotting to take over the world. What do you think, cows are planning to take over the world or not. Give reasons to whatever answer you give.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:11 am

I would have to say she's messing with you.

Why do I think this? Well, because cows don't talk and anyone who really hears cows talking *might* need a check up. So, assuming she is sane, then she's obviously playing around with you.

Secondly, cows are known to be one of the dumbest animals there are so it would be impossible for them to plot to take over the world when they can't even plot to make it across the road.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:55 am

Seriously, I doubt that cows *could* take over the world...it doesn't matter how much plotting you do if the opposition survives the first attack and they can counter-attack with superior killing mechanisms...

Also, they can't even use our killing mechanisms against us since ours are designed for creatures with opposable digits (at the minimum)

Either that, or they're really hellspawn... :o
Attachments
cow.jpg
cow.jpg (31.5 KiB) Viewed 3288 times
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Evlfrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:53 pm

She says that cows are only pretending to be stupid do that we underestimate them.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:59 pm

So if cows are evil, they're covering it up so well that there isn't any scientific evidence that could be used to back it up. Sounds kinda like God. If God does exist, he's covering it up so well that there isn't any scientific evidence that could be used to back it up. Of course, then again, even if "god" were to appear, it still might not be him - it could just be some advanced aliens or something...
So are cows trying to take over the world? Does God exist? Do I care? :lila:
Maybe I'll care after the cows have taken it over, but until that day comes, I guess I'll just live in the ignorance and bliss that your coworker obviously doesn't enjoy :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:52 pm

aww, cows are not evil :p

well, maybe the heap of poop they leave everywhere could be counted as an evil act...it doesn't matter ^^

like Karen said..they are dumb, and if they weren't..why didn't they do what was planned already? they've had enough time :lila:
and besides...they won't be able to formulate a plot quick enough since they'll all be steaks and hamburgers sooner than they think o.o

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Fariefrost » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:14 pm

uhh.....well, during day light hours, they seem pretty docil....i doubt if they REALLY wanna take over the world, even if they DO comminicate or sumthin like that at night....its more than likely about stuff like how stupid humans are!
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Postby OmegaFrost » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:21 pm

Darn those stupid Europan spys cant they ever keep a secret! Oh well they'll never succed this is my planet!

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Fariefrost » Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:35 pm

sheeee! no one is supposed to know im a sp-oh crap. i just told em didnt i? yeah. the cows are out to get us all!
i am farie of the frost. i can make you feel anything. feel the fire of llife. the icy grips of death. treat me well. and beware, i make no promises exept those of revenge.
Fariefrost
Townfolk

Return to Twilight Zone