riddle story(easy)

Want a challenge? Then this is the forum for you. Partake in contests or trivia games for a chance to win Tokens.

Postby Drazo » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:21 am

DivineWrath wrote:
ok, one day a monk was walking through the forest looking for food for he's village when he found a lamp on the ground and on the side it said:rub this lamp the riddler of riddles shall apear and ask one riddle get it right and your heart's disier shall be granted.So the monk rub'd the lamp when what seemed like a ginie came bursting out in a large yelow puff of smoke,¨Who has awken me in my eturnal slumber?¨Asked the ginie Ï have come in serch for food for my poor village¨said the monkÏf you can guess a riddle I will give you a key and through that door you shall find what you want!¨said the ginie.The monk willingly nods.
Riddle:I am a needed to open the door, I am nethere dead nor alive I am the face of the grim reaper I am what you are to become,I do not move although I have I am a nightmare to some and to othere's sandness...what am I?

wow you suck at spelling and grammar :boo

And you suck at punctuation. :p
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Dev » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:37 pm

Drazo wrote:
DivineWrath wrote:
ok, one day a monk was walking through the forest looking for food for he's village when he found a lamp on the ground and on the side it said:rub this lamp the riddler of riddles shall apear and ask one riddle get it right and your heart's disier shall be granted.So the monk rub'd the lamp when what seemed like a ginie came bursting out in a large yelow puff of smoke,¨Who has awken me in my eturnal slumber?¨Asked the ginie Ï have come in serch for food for my poor village¨said the monkÏf you can guess a riddle I will give you a key and through that door you shall find what you want!¨said the ginie.The monk willingly nods.
Riddle:I am a needed to open the door, I am nethere dead nor alive I am the face of the grim reaper I am what you are to become,I do not move although I have I am a nightmare to some and to othere's sandness...what am I?

wow you suck at spelling and grammar :boo

And you suck at punctuation. :p

Damn.. You waited 20 days just to get him back? :P
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Drazo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:14 pm

I'm a slow thinker. :lila
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Previous

Return to Contest Cooler