PointyShiney Picture Contest

Want a challenge? Then this is the forum for you. Partake in contests or trivia games for a chance to win Tokens.

PointyShiney Picture Contest

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:41 pm

We are glad to present to you the PointyShiney picture contest. This contest is for PointyShiney-related pictures only. This includes drawings, paintings, photos, and photo manipulations*. We encourage contestants to join the Court if they have not already.

How this will work:
1. Submitting Your Entry: PM your entry to CC or I, and we will post it for you.
2. Voting and Awards: People vote for their favorite picture, and each vote a contestant recieves is worth a token. You will also recieve a token for participating in the contest, and a Star will be given to the winner.

*Original picture MUST be by you. That way, We don't have to worry as much about making sure that the original artist gave you permission to use thier picture. ;) Please respect others' art-- don't claim it's yours if it isn't.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:15 pm

i'll send 1 once i find a camera.

stupid advice from a blind man: 4 future reference, can u give the text a brighter color?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Megafrost » Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:48 am

Stupid advice from the moderator: Use your mouse to highlight the text. :p
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:47 am

of course! (i'm so stupid!!)
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Contest Cooler