Starcraft -- Turret Defense

Want a challenge? Then this is the forum for you. Partake in contests or trivia games for a chance to win Tokens.

Postby Dev » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:40 pm

My comp is working now and my brother will be installing starcraft today or tomorrow.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:16 am

So you want to play?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

Postby Dev » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:28 am

Yes
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:14 pm

toobad you can't record battles...
User avatar
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:45 am

Postby Dev » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:16 pm

You can save them :) even on multiplayer... But host has to save it.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:26 pm

I don't think that's the case. I'm pretty sure anybody can save the recording...

But I've noticed that it doesn't seem to work well with UMS games.


EDIT: I'm throwing a random date out. Does July 3rd work for anyone?
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

Postby Dev » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:45 pm

I guess...
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:57 pm

cool.. so after saving them you can view the battle?
if so, could you post the battle?
User avatar
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:45 am

Postby Dev » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:10 pm

You can view em only on starcraft :(

Good news: We found our Quake 3 cd and we installed it. Another burned cd we put in a long time aho was also in the case.

It revealed all of my maps on starcraft on the year 2002.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:17 pm

you said you can save them. so i assume there is a file that has the battle saved to it. Post the file, where in the starcraft folder you found it and then I'll put it where you say to put it and then view it within starcraft.
User avatar
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard
 
Posts: 662
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:45 am

Postby Megafrost » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:51 am

I will save the battle, although there is a chance that it will only play properly if viewed at normal speeds...recordings of UMS maps do not run properly from my experiences.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

Postby Dev » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:58 am

UMS??
What's UMS?
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:04 am

An acronym for Use Map Settings.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

Postby Dev » Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:12 pm

It might take me a bit long to get SC:BW because I'm looking for a working Starcraft cdkey.. I'm not asking anyone for a cdkey though.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."


Funny men
User avatar
Dev
Elite Guard
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:56 pm
Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby Megafrost » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:36 am

I've discovered that I'm signed up for a swim meet that day.

I'm likely going to be leaving my house at 11:45 AM (CST), so if we decide to play that day, it'll have to be scheduled around my swim meet, with the game either starting at(or before) 10:00 AM(CST), or we'll have to play after the swim meet and I don't know when it ends, although it's safe to assume that playing at 9:00 PM(CST) in the evening might work well for me.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
User avatar
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith
 
Posts: 5249
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:15 pm
Location: The planet of Cybertron

PreviousNext

Return to Contest Cooler

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron