best opening theme music...

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

best opening theme music...

Postby Rapscallion » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:12 pm

Decide what you think is the best theme music (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Jaws, and Law and Order don't count). For me, it's the opening song for "Trigun."
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: best opening theme music...

Postby Dracofrost » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:48 am

I'd have to say Cowboy Bebop beats Trigun on opening music. Though they're both badass. However, overall... hmmm... you removed four of the definate top ones from the running, which is throwing me off. Merr.

Superman Theme. I know, more John Williams (two of the four themes you removed for being too good were composed by him, so...), but too bad. It's awesome. Especially when you're driving down the highway at 70 miles an hour, the window rolled down, your head and fist stuck out with it blaring at full volume. Yes ^_^

That or the Raider's March. Maybe if I had a fedora, a whip, and an old revolver with me I'd like it better. But naw... Superman beats Indiana Jones. Sorry, Dr. Jones.
Last edited by Dracofrost on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Re: best opening theme music...

Postby Rapscallion » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:52 am

Quite so!!! John Williams and that one guy who did "Gladiator" and the "Pirates of the Carribean" series have made right now. I should try that with the Superman theme.... :8
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo