DIE EMINEMM!!!

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

DIE EMINEMM!!!

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm

is it normal for me to hate eminem's guts? :wink: Lately, my roomie has been playing music on his stereo. Most of it's hip hop, I'm just ignoring most of it, but I think I'll chew through the stereo wires if I have to hear that stupid pansy's voice one more time. He makes these stupid frickin threats through about half his music, he's always going about "Your husband isn't so high and mighty now, is he b****?" and "I'll kill you and your dog, then rape your mom."

the fact that this maggot has been appealling to about half the country just makes me even more angry. I know he's just some stupid entertainer, and I've always kind of smirked at people who get all huffed from entertainers whether they're actors, bands, rappers, or whatever, but he's officially become the exception.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:45 pm

to be honest, i think i'd be more annoyed about my roommate playing it so i could hear it, in the first place.

when i was in the dorms, i always listened to my music on headphones, so it didn't disturb my roommate.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:02 pm

well I haven't said anything about it, so I think I'll just ask him to play Tupac or something, or just leave the room, when he plays it again.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:19 am

Or, if you wanted to be subtle, you could give him a pair of headphones. Then, when that doesn't work, you can feel perfectly justified in chewing him out. Or something.

Just a suggestion.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Return to Entertainment Igloo