Bourne Ultimatum...

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Bourne Ultimatum...

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:41 pm

it wasn't too bad. I felt it was like watching one of the two Mission Impossible sequels: not easy for me to remember for some reason. I haven't seen either of the Prequels, so I kind of just jumped into it, which is dissappointing seeing how I wanted to read the book before I saw the movies, but my dad was taking us to the movies one last time before I move into ASU, so.....

The acting was good, and the fight sequences were pretty good (the credits show about 500 stunt people working with the film). what did everyone else think?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:21 pm

I enjoyed it. Saw the first two but don't remember the second very well at all. Never saw the Mission Impossible sequels.

While watching it, though, I was kinda reminded of The Terminator. Both Bourne and the terminator are virtually invincible. Of course, they both of their advantages, as well. Bourne could live so low under the radar that the Terminator would never be able to find him. He wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb because he'd know the language and... the Terminator would, all in all, have a tough time finding him.

I mean, the terminator is totally inept. It finds people by looking at phone books and sticks out so much that you'd be hard pressed not to notice it.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm

It's funny you mention that, because I was thinking the movie reminded me of "Total Recall." :wink:
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo