Resident Evil 3 is on

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Resident Evil 3 is on

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:29 am

Source: Hollywood Reporter

Constantin Film and Davis Films have officially announced that they will be filming the third installment of the RESIDENT EVIL series entitled RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE, starting March of 2006. Paul W.S. Anderson will be writing the screenplay for this movie (or has he already written it?) which would take place in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by mutant zombies (woo-hoo, another zombie movie). Mike Epps and Milla Jovovich are two characters who will be returning for a third round, which would be followed by a fourth installment, set in Japan (now that -- at least -- sounds somewhat original). All that aside...is that a camel-toe, dude?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:33 pm

woo-hoo, another zombie movie

I think I sort of agree with the feelings behind this save for the fact that Alice (Milla Jovovich) is actually a pretty interesting character. I'm interested in knowing what's going to happen around her in the future, and a Resident Evil 2 (movie) sequel would have to have that character in it in order to catch my attention because, otherwise, it'll just seem like a zombie fest.

There's an IMDB entry for this movie, in case y'all were doubting Hollywood Reporter's credibility. Alice/Jovovich is the only character they have listed. Mike Epps isn't listed (yet). Based upon his picture and character name, I can only guess that he's the civilian who wandered to the STARS "stronghold" in the second movie and was there when they were all killed by Nemesis.

Anyways, back to the "another zombie movie" sentiment... I'm looking forward to the Silent Hill movie since that shouldn't be about a zombie infestation.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Return to Entertainment Igloo