Malevolence

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Malevolence

Postby jediblood » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:37 pm

i havent rented it yet but i think i am this wkend. anybody see it? looks interesting...its been a while since ive seen any type of classic horror movies so this will probably be cool.
jediblood
Traveler

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:46 pm

I hadn't heard of it untill now.
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:54 am

An IMDB search reveals there are 3 or 4 movies called this and I'm not really sure which one it is. Of course, I also don't explore movies all that much so I guess it's no suprise that I'd not hear of this one...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby chaotic century » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:54 pm

heh I don't think I've ever heard of it as well. Could you maybe tell us a little more about it?
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Postby jediblood » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:58 pm

wow theres more than 1? wasnt aware of that lol. im actually talking about the more recent one...i looked a lil and found the official site:
http://www.malevolencemovie.com/dvd.htm ... PriCatID=3

heres what its about...
SYNOPSIS

It's ten years after the kidnapping of Martin Bristol. Taken from a backyard swing at his home at the age of six, he is forced to witness the unspeakable crimes of a deranged madman. For years, Martin's whereabouts have remained a mystery...until now. When a bank robbery goes wrong, desperate felons Julian (Brandon Johnson), Marilyn (Heather Magee), and Kurt (Richard Glover), scatter to meet up later at an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. Grabbing hostages Samantha (Samantha Dark) and her young daughter Courtney (Courtney Bertolone) along the way, the group has no idea that the house they've chosen for their seclusion is about to become a hunting ground - with them as the prey...
jediblood
Traveler

Return to Entertainment Igloo