What entertains you the most?

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

What entertains you the most?

Postby ob_genius » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:24 am

Hey everybody, I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say that I love to laugh a lot. I'm a very humorous person. Anyways, let me go back to the topic...the thing that entertains me the most, believe it or not, is the Andrea Bocelli's cd "Andrea." I don't understand what the meaning is because it's in latin but I love the cd. I was actually introduced to him by my friend at universal and ever since then I got hooked. If you guys want to know who I'm talking about, here is his site for your convenience: http://www.andreabocelli.com
ob_genius
Traveler

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:18 am

Andrea Bocelli, eh? I don't think I've met anyone famous. But to answer your question, Rock concerts entertain me. Which reminds me.... Motley Crue's coming!!!!!! O_O
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:16 pm

What entertains me? I dunno, lots of things...
I find it interesting that this is your only post, though. :lila
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:37 pm

That's not very nice.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:37 am

what's not very nice?

regardless, i do think it is rather tacky to do nothing but post a link to a website on your first post. true spammers do it often to increase their pagerank. they post thinly veiled ads and never post again. is this a thinly veiled ad? it certainly looks like it could be to me... as such, i've edited the link. you'll have to copy / paste it to go places.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

That was sooo mean!

Postby ob_genius » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:30 am

Hey everyone, you know what entertains me now is watching the simple life, that is sooo funny! And I'm so frustrated that I was called a spammer....Hey I've got a life and if I only posted one thing is because I'm busy with my work....I like being on this message board but with that treatment maybe I should go to another? I feel so miserable now. :(
ob_genius
Traveler

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:18 am

it's really is hard to tell, definitively, on someone's first post - esp. when that first post contains a link and has been for the past several days the only post by the user in question.

regardless, most spammers don't come back, so i think with that, you've proved you aren't one.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Roadkill » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:51 pm

eople I like watching people, how the really act.... oh, and music that sticks in your head.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

I guess I don't need to prove myself at all!

Postby ob_genius » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:29 am

There's no need for me to prove anything because I know where I'm at! And I guess now I have to feel obliged to post everytime so that I don't get named! haahehyuh!
ob_genius
Traveler

Re: That was sooo mean!

Postby ChatOmbre » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:32 pm

ob_genius wrote:Hey everyone, you know what entertains me now is watching the simple life, that is sooo funny! And I'm so frustrated that I was called a spammer....Hey I've got a life and if I only posted one thing is because I'm busy with my work....I like being on this message board but with that treatment maybe I should go to another? I feel so miserable now. :(

I apoligize. :)
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby chaotic century » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:36 pm

haha yes the simple life is pretty funny. But just wait for my show to come out, "The simple minded life" lol
I am Chaotic Century King of the PointyShiney!
"this world is made of! this world is made of.. LOVE and PEACE!

neero is my master

it is foolish to listen to someone who will not listen to you
chaotic century
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo