Bobby Brown Arrested AGAIN

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Bobby Brown Arrested AGAIN

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:29 pm

It seems like Bobby Brown is arrested constantly for drug and DUI charges.

I'm not sure why he is allowed to roam free, still has a license and gets such "slap on the wrist" penalties when poor Robert Downey Jr. has to do long jail sentences and rehab stints.

What makes Bobby Brown so special? And how many DUI's could the average person get before they take away your license and throw you in jail for 6 months! :x
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Evlfrost » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:43 pm

Who is Bobby Brown?
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:15 pm

Aha! There is an update in the Bobby Brown situation!

When he was most recently arrested, he was driving without a license and had no proof of insurance so I guess they *did* suspend his license and he just keeps on driving without it.

What he was sentenced for TODAY was from an arrest in 1996 ... that's an amazingly long delay for a court date ... so who knows when he will be tried for his latest offense. O.o

Bobby Brown is a rapper/singer and he is married to Whitney Houston.

<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:21 pm

hehe - i didn't even know whitney houston was married! i guess it's a good thing we haven't seen any duets from them, 'cause they might produce a really bizzare blunder, heh.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:31 pm

They've been married a long time!

He's always getting in trouble with the law and she's always bailing him out and --as a result-- got hooked on drinking and drugs, herself. Sort of a classic example how a 'bad' person can bring a 'good' person down easier than the 'good' person can bring the 'bad' person up.
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Entertainment Igloo