Anime Unleashed

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Anime Unleashed

Postby Nuxius » Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:17 am

Well, for anyone who has TechTV, Anime Unleashed premiered about 15 minutes ago.

I'm *trying* to watch it now, but the dubbing is pretty bad even by super low dubbing standards... It some show called "Crest of the Stars", or something like that, every review I've read for it online hasn't been too good.

They're supposed to show Serial Experiments Lain after they get done with this one though, so if anyone hasn't seen that yet, and has TechTV, well, you should watch it when they show it! :)
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:20 am

Oooohhh...Serial Experiments Lain...I liked that! Heck, why wait to watch when I could just watch it on DVD in the language of my choice and all...

Anywho, I need to see if we get that, plus I need to see what they're going to show. Heck, maybe they'll show the english dub of Love Hina!
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nuxius » Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:25 am

Well, here's what they have planned so far:

http://animeontv.com/press/techtv021214 ... eashed.htm
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Postby Gigafrost » Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:24 am

Hmmm...I've only seen Serial Experiments Lain from that list...I guess I'd have to check everything else out to see if they're...worthy...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Roadkill » Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:22 pm

hmmm... i havent checked to see if its on right now, but if that page is correct, then it comes on at 1 in the morning down here most the time. IS there a reason it got such a late (or early) show time?
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Nuxius » Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:58 am

Well, they show all the episodes for that week starting at 10:00PM (central time) on Friday nights, if that helps.

They show 2 new episodes after that.

http://www.techtv.com/animeunleashed
Nuxius
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Return to Entertainment Igloo