star wars clone wars animated shorts

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

star wars clone wars animated shorts

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:28 pm

the idea sounds kinda like the animatrix...

anyways, you can read about it here:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television ... wars_x.htm

here's the cartoon network homepage:

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby shadows_revenge » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:58 pm

They start today. Cartoon Network has a counter on the screen to tell you when it starts.
"I promis you, Revenge!"
-Shadow
shadows_revenge
Recruit

Postby Calintz » Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:08 pm

It REALLY blows that all of the eps are only 5 MIN. LONG!! *gives CN rude gestures* - -;
"L'amore è la nostra emozione più conservata. Sentirlo, saperlo, sperimentarlo. Lei non lo rammaricherà mai."

"Love is our most cherished emotion. Feel it, know it, experience it. You will never regret it."
Calintz
Townfolk

Postby Evlfrost » Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:14 pm

Heh. I saw a preview on cartoon network for it. Didnt really excite any interest.
Evljsh: You're young and thus illegal!
xXOkashiiSuruXx: -falls over-

Evlfrost
Frost Druid
Frost Druid

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:58 am

Genndy Tartakovsky, producer of the animated Clone Wars series for Cartoon Network, revealed that upcoming episodes of the series will feature longer segments and tie in to the upcoming theatrical feature Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. "We're doing 12-minute episodes this time, as opposed to the three-minute episodes last time," Tartakovsky said. "It really allows us to open up both character development and action."

source
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:12 am

The new episodes will be darker as they lead in to the prequel about Anakin Skywalker's descent into the Dark Side, Tartakovsky said. "I think the tone is a little darker initially. We're kind of carrying all the ideas from Episode II that were established: the secret marriage of Anakin and Padmé and his relationship with Obi-Wan progressing beyond just bickering. That was one of the main things that we tried to focus on. They maybe become more friends than simply master and padawan. It's a little bit more [like] a movie. It feels more like one story [than the first series did]. We have one story building into the climax, and then there are a couple of side stories, but they're all very interrelated."

source
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rapscallion » Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:02 am

i saw some. i don't think they're that good.
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo