the andy grifith show

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

the andy grifith show

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:23 am

i got my mom these for christmas, too - we used to watch andy grifith on one of the broadcast stations they had here :)
it's a nice, funny, family-like show :)

although andy grifith is hard to get on DVD or VHS! i got 16 randomly assorted episodes on DVD. that's a far cry from the entire series, heh. oh well...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Megafrost » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:24 am

This is going to the Entertainment Igloo. :p
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:44 am

Andy Griffith? Do you mean Matlock? OR his old one where Ron Howard was a little kid?
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:46 am

oh, hehe - i thought i had posted this in the entertainment igloo! hehe. oh well.

anyways, the andy grifith show is the one where ron howard was a little kid. it's black and white, too, with andy griffith playing andy taylor, and ron howard playing oppie taylor.

and... just in case you're currious... i do know there eye color! gray! :) hehe.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:09 am

LMAO! It's gray because it's in black and white and they would look bizarre as heck with white eyes! :p
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Entertainment Igloo