dr. quinn medicine woman

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

dr. quinn medicine woman

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Dec 26, 2002 1:23 am

i think the most suprising present this year in our family was what i got for my sister... two vhs tapes of dr. quinn medicine woman - the pilot, and the first two eps. they're actually really hard to find, and i had to go on ebay to get them. but anyways, have any of ya'll seen it? what do ya'll think of it?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:32 pm

O.o - my sister watched every tape again, today! that's more than 3 hours! twice, in two days! i guess my gifts are really being enjoyed - go me !:)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:58 am

Well, I have seen the show and I thought it was ok the first few times I saw it, then it got boring for some reason.

Jane Seymour has really pretty hair! :)

Had your sister been watching it on TV the reason you knew she liked it or was it just a lucky wild guess?
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:04 am

no - she just really really wanted it - she had jokingly been asking for it for quite a long time - i say jokingly because she didn't think she'd ever get it :lila:
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:09 am

Ahh ... I see ... well, it is indeed great to get the gift you really want and even better to get someone a gift they really enjoy! :)

So, does she watch it on TV all the time, too?

I think I read that they kept filming the show when Jane Seymour was pregnant with twins. I wonder if they managed to cover that up somehow or if they had her pregnant in the show.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Entertainment Igloo