Something so good, you should be paying for it.

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Something so good, you should be paying for it.

Postby Some Unreg Punk » Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:20 am

I feel like I'm stealing. It's right there in front of you, and you can take it but it just so damn good that you can't believe the person who put time and effort into making it is giving it out for free.

Then after your done with it, your hooked. you realize that's why it's free, so you want more of it, and of course the creator isn't giving it for free... but then you find the person is and not only that there is nice selection of free stuff. Then you find the person has a nice selection of buyable stuff and you find that your willing to pay for it even if your the type to buy stuff like this.

I started reading Same Difference when I decided to write this post, now I'm in something called Oliver Pikk, and man this creator got one sharp mind. Ah damn, this is good. no better than good... just try it.

http://www.smallstoriesonline.com/

and when your done with that try out the book series: Sholan Alliance by Lisanne Norman. It's in the SF section but i don't think it belongs there. It belongs more in the fantasy section...

anyway, here is one strip from Olvier Pikk..... just to grasp your attention.
Attachments
OliverPikk07.gif
OliverPikk07.gif (66.16 KiB) Viewed 608 times
Some Unreg Punk
Castle Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo