ingredients for a cheesy action film x_x

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

ingredients for a cheesy action film x_x

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:26 am

lol, anyone ever saw subterfuge?

well, i just finished watching the last 15 min. of it, and i was kinda annoyed :shock:

there are at least:

-at least 3 scenes where something huge and explosive blows up behind them and they manage to evade it by 1. running in slow motion or 2. jumping in slow motiong :roll:

-one super/over buffed guy with either no shirt or a sleeveless garb.

-one super/overbuffed chick with a skimpy outfit...and yeah..

-bad guys with BAD aim...there are like 15 of them, shooting at one guy with machine guns. and they still cant hit him, but he manages to level them off with a mere handgun O.o

and lastly CHEESY AND FAKE fighting scenes....

ok, as you can guess..i didn't like the movie..at all :roll: :oops:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:00 am

Hmmm ... well, I've never seen it but it sounds like any of dozens of others. I'm not quite sure why so many action scenes call for people being skimpily dressed. :roll:
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Dracofrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:09 am

Which is why, in my action movie, everyone will be wearing full body powered armor, and you'll barely be able to see there face, let alone anything else. Unless I'm making some sort of parody of action movies in general, in which case I'll probably exaggerate the skimpyness of the outfits in such a way as to make fun of them.
Dracofrost
Frost Drake
Frost Drake

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Dec 13, 2002 5:37 am

you don't see a whole lot of slow motion photography with jet li movies... that must be because he's so good, he doesn't need it :)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Kaos » Fri Dec 13, 2002 3:42 pm

jet li is a dif. story ^__^

*is a fantic of old kung-fu movies* the recent movies he's doing is alright, but i feel he's degraded. BUT i can fully agree w/terrafrost in his older productions :clown:

Kaos v.2 Chim Edition
Kaos
Heroic Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo