Christian Bale throwing a tantrum.....

A place to discuss movies, books, music and other forms of non-interactive entertainment. It also keeps your food cold.

Moderator: Rao

Christian Bale throwing a tantrum.....

Postby Rapscallion » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/03/t4-produc ... no-biggie/

I understand that acting is hard under certain conditions, but did we need to do the high school crap? Anyway, the latest celebrity internet cheese is an audio recording of Christian Bale two steps away from killing a Director of Photography for distracting him by walking around in the back of the set. This was apparently on the set of the new Terminator movie he's doing. I understand that becoming a distraction for the actor isn't professional, but is it professional to break the scene and cry about it instead of just trying to pretend like you don't see it?
:D
Rapscallion
Heroic Guard

Re: Christian Bale throwing a tantrum.....

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:41 am

Rapscallion wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/03/t4-producer-bales-tantrum-was-no-biggie/

I understand that acting is hard under certain conditions, but did we need to do the high school crap? Anyway, the latest celebrity internet cheese is an audio recording of Christian Bale two steps away from killing a Director of Photography for distracting him by walking around in the back of the set. This was apparently on the set of the new Terminator movie he's doing. I understand that becoming a distraction for the actor isn't professional, but is it professional to break the scene and cry about it instead of just trying to pretend like you don't see it?

In all the time it took for him to go on that rant, the scene could have just been refilmed.

Can't really comment to much, though, given that the cameraman's comments can't be heard.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Return to Entertainment Igloo