darth vaders other son

A building in the Frost City where the town scholars record everything that happens. Find old threads here.

darth vaders other son

Postby Roadkill » Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:35 am

http://www.jedimaster.net

A canadian kid was just having fun privately, pretending he was a jedimaster with a lightsabre staff (golfball retreiver). Some of his freinds found the tape and uploaded it into kazaa. SOme dude found it funny and edited it with a short story, music, and lightsabre effects. Then they popped up all over the place. There was a lawsuit, and i dont know the result about it. The kid needed psychiatric help, although why i dont know (why dont we teach kids to roll with the blows?)

anyway, The original videos not really fun. But the 60+ clones are quite fun.
<center>The secret's in the wings...
Roadkill
Heroic Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:43 am

Yeah ... I heard about it on the news today ... poor kid. :\

He made the tape for a class project and it was intended for the teacher only to see and grade. Some other kids broke into his locker and stole it ... I'm not sure they could be called friends. :\

He's been so traumatized by the incident that his parents are suing the parents of the kids who stole it from his locker and put it on the internet. I hope they win.
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Hall of Records