Attention All Spriters and Authors

A building in the Frost City where the town scholars record everything that happens. Find old threads here.

Attention All Spriters and Authors

Postby Icegaze » Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:09 pm

Attention all spriters and authors! There is a Trigun Sprite Contest going on in the Contest Cooler! Times almost up! You have until Wednsday to enter your sprites. Neerowolf and Giga say they are going to enter, but only Neerowolf has posted. Come on! Winner gets 15 ice cubes! Second gets 10 and third gets 5! Don't you want them? All you really have to do is take some Bass sprites, add a red coat, and makes his blaster into a handgun. Then just plop your custom Vash head on it! It's not so hard.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Gigafrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:45 pm

It's hard when you can't get the face right... ¬_¬
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Nyufrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:54 pm

Just make it screaming and it should look fine ... :p

Every time I see a picture of Vash he has his mouth wide open and his hair standing straight up.

The contest is even harder if you don't know which sprite Bass is ... :lol
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Gigafrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 10:42 pm

His hair is almost always standing straight up...he has a gravity-defying spike hairdo that maintains itself without the help of hair gel...there are only a couple episodes where it isn't like that.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby TerraFrost » Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:44 pm

gravity defying hairdo's seem to be rather characteristic of anime... pictures i've seen of yu'gi'oh have it, and same with dbz.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Icegaze » Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:06 am

1st off, Bass is Megaman's cool haired, orange enemy. 2nd, Bass also has gravity defying hair. 3rd, My hair was gravity defying until my parents made me change it for high school. But girls liked it down. Now it's kind of messy on top and shaved on the sides.
Icegaze
Castle Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:11 am

It might be handy if you posted a sprite of Bass. :)
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Return to Hall of Records