I need a site!

A building in the Frost City where the town scholars record everything that happens. Find old threads here.

Postby Neerowolf » Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:36 pm

Nyufrost wrote:I'm looking at their page right now and they have four plans. One is free but includes ads whereas the three pay plans do not.

All the free plans from any host are going to include ads.
yes, I know, but once you get into registration, it says you have to pay.

Terrafrost wrote:i think he might be refering to how we host DF and EU for free, heh :)
I'm not asking to be hosted! :lila

Noxious wrote:Actually, no, I don't. Although getting yourself hosted by a friend is a great way of getting yourself some good, ad free, free hosting.

http://www.freewebs.com
I've been there, but my computer (or maybe my browsers) don't support it. Whenever I click a box when i'm selecting motifs, it doesn't count me clicking the box, so its like i never clicked the box, even when i did. Its wicked annoying. Even Icegaze tried to help me with it, but it was no use....
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Nyufrost » Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:16 am

Neerowolf, I have made free sites on Freeservers so --unless they have changed something and I don't know about it-- you should be able to do so.

I think I will create one a little later just to see and, *if* I am sucessful, I can either post the step-by-step process I used or PM it to you, ok? :)

So ... wish me luck! :lol
<BR><center> "Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look <br> what they can do when they stick together.." ... Vesta M. Kelly</center>
Nyufrost
Frost Advisor
Frost Advisor

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:17 am

good luck, hopefully more than i had...
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Previous

Return to Hall of Records