um.chicken is blue?

The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

um.chicken is blue?

Postby dynastyworm » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:02 pm

how do you put a picture under your name? i just started so i do not know.please help :MIB O_O [color=cyan][/color][color=darkred][/color]purple! right? :lol :puke :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :cookie :puke too many cookies!@ :puke :puke

please anSWER! :cherrycokeclock: :spam
Without death, there is no honor. dynastyworm
dynastyworm
Traveler

Postby Gigafrost » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:51 pm

Normally you do it under "profile", but in order to encourage more posting the "ice cube" system was set up so that you have to "buy" the ability from the Effects Shop before you can add one. You can get the "ice cubes" you need by either posting enough times or by asking for donations. There's many people on this board who are willing to donate ice cubes.
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby Megafrost » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:52 am

Do note that double-posting is frowned upon here. Although sometimes it is okay if there are a couple days between posts and you have something new to add to your post. But if it hasn't been long and you have something new to say, you can edit your post.

I've combined your two posts for now. I am also moving this to the proper forum.
The universe is mine and all shall bow before the might of Megafrost, master of Orion, master of the universe...
Megafrost
Frost Blacksmith
Frost Blacksmith

Postby dynastyworm » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:19 pm

ok thnaks guys. i really appreciate it. oh and megafrost, thanks but i had no idea where to do this :MIB O_O :trout
Without death, there is no honor. dynastyworm
dynastyworm
Traveler

Return to The Foyer