Let's get this clear -
• There are no viruses or spy-ware on my machine.
• I am using Internet Explorer 6.0
• My cookie settings are set to 'Low'.
• Frost Jedi only does this occasionally. It has not done this for the last few days.
• It usually does this after 5 - 15 minutes after logging on.
• At first it sometimes takes a few seconds delay to respond.
• As it gets worse, it takes many minutes for it to respond.
• Even after it stops responding to my browser completely, I can still ping
FJ's host and get a response.
• No other site does this (except for DWS/F of course).
That last point proves that it's FJ's host.
Terrafrost wrote:maybe if i were to ever meet ya'll and see the problems for myself, i might be able to say more, but short of that, i’m not even sure i'll ever have anything really to say.
Sure, you pay and book for the plane tickets and off you go.