The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

Postby OmegaFrost » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:23 pm

For some odd reason I cant change my Avatar, every time It ry it jsut brings me to a page that says this:

, user_avatar = '407b09a54155e19ee31ae.jpg', user_avatar_type = 1

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Postby Gigafrost » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 am

How odd.

Well, it uploaded your avatar correctly...it was just a matter of changing the data in the SQL database to "407b09a54155e19ee31ae.jpg" from your post. But, I have no clue why it'd do this.

Somebody else might have mentioned having trouble as well...hmmm...
Gigafrost
Frost Weapon
Frost Weapon

Postby TerraFrost » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:11 am

the problem should be fixed...

it's cause was some code i had inserted to help me understand the functionality of phpbb's registration process (the line of code that was causing that error was in usercp_register.php) for the purposes of making a new phpBB hack - Simultaneous Multiple Board Registration.

since nothing happened in my tests (i was testing user registration - not profile edits) i guess i sorta forgot about it, heh.

although i wouldn't have thought that the code would have had the effect that it apparently did, either, considering its location (in a file that i would normally think is for registration)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby OmegaFrost » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:17 am

thanks, glad that could be fixed then.

Daleks from another dimension!

"Mark... Mark... Mark... there are not ninjas following you around acting like their going to kill you... Just one! His name is Roger and hes really pissed!"
OmegaFrost
Frost Scientist
Frost Scientist

Return to The Foyer