What the?

The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

Postby Dev » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:53 pm

Huh? Now Drazo's problem is happening to me as also.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:07 pm

i've tried messing around with the cookies, again. please post here if it works (or doesn't)...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:48 am

things work fine for me on Dragon Forums, and I haven't tried in another browser yet.

Edit: w00t! it works now.. it just logged me out several times for no reason, but when I'm logged in I can see the new posts! *glomps Terra*
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:45 pm

now it just keeps logging me out. :(

Edit: and when I'm still logged in, it marks the posts I've just made as unread to me...
I'm now having some problems with seeing unread posts on DF also, but no problems with staying logged in there.

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:32 pm

well...

i do have a rather radical idea to fix your problem. we'll move over to the far from finished FJv2. however, that said, i'm not uber confident that this will fix anything (i mean, since i don't understand your problem, any solution i could attempt to provide would be akin to waving a wand and saying abracadabra, or something) and that solution does present potentially new problems. anyway, if this doesn't work, i suppose we'll just be playing russian roulette with members until we have none. might as well play russian roulette with forums, too, if we start doing that :\
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:11 am

makes sense.. I know it's hard to fix a problem you can't see. good luck with it, Terra. :)

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:42 am

out of curriosity, and assuming that you're using IE, can you go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy, and in "Web Sites", click "Edit...", and tell me what it says?

further, can you try deleting all your cookies, and telling me what happens when you try to visit FJ after that?
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Dev » Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:08 am

Do you know why it doesnt let me stay on like before? Like, it doesnt log me automatically on frost jedi when i enter anymore. I put a check to log me on every visit since my family doesnt even know about this site.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:40 am

someone with this problem needs to get on AIM. preferably Chat, actually, since her problem is a bit worse than Dev's current problem. i am never going to find a solution if each proposed solution takes a day or two to verify.

i'm on aim, right now. ya'll probably know my aim addr.
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:32 pm

I'm on AIM now, but you're not. >.<;

ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:45 pm

i'm kinda at work, right now. i'll probably actually be unavailable till around 6pm...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Previous

Return to The Foyer