CR's downtime

The office of the Mayor of the Frost City. She can hook you up with the Frost Jedi if you have any questions about the board or the Frost Jedi

Postby Drazo » Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:19 am

Actually CR is offline ATM so you won't be able to join them (not very friendly) guys yet. ;)
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Wolfie » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:01 am

CR sucks :XD
ЀA†H comes like £iƒε,
sometimes forced and unwanted and sometimes loved and longed for.
How will you Ði€?™
Wolfie
Legendary Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:03 am

CR may or may not be very friendly, but either way, people saying FJ sucks would make it that much less friendly to FJ'ians..

likewise, i doubt "CR sucks" comments are gonna do much more for us other than make us seem less friendly ;)
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:17 am

TerraFrost wrote:CR may or may not be very friendly, but either way, people saying FJ sucks would make it that much less friendly to FJ'ians..

likewise, i doubt "CR sucks" comments are gonna do much more for us other than make us seem less friendly ;)

Thank you, Terra! I like CR fine, though I still prefer FJ (maybe because I came here first, so I feel more "at home" here).
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Postby tsian » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:10 am

For those who don't know, CR (or Castle Reshka) is a forum similar to FJ. Usually located at http://www.castlereshka.com , it is currently experiencing some technical difficulties but should be back shortly. Unfortunately, when FJ was first created it coincided with some less than stellar happenings at CR and a large amount of animosity arose (for which I shoulder some of the blame). Thankfully, cooler heads eventually prevailed and (I think) most of that animosity is now gone.

With that said, I really don't understand your little crusade here Drazo.

You never miss an opportunity to belittle CR in what I can only assume is some attempt at maintaining the animosity that unfortunately arose when FJ was first started.

I honestly don't understand what compells you to so frequently state your hatred towards CR. You seem to believe it is unfriendly and hatefull towards you, which is your opinion and something you are entitled to have. I would wager that most people hold a different opinion and you do no one a service by constantly stating your negative views towards another forum which, in many respects, is quite similar to FJ.

I've tried talking to you about this before, and in general you refuse to say anything besides the fact that you hate CR. While you have explained how you feel that some members of that community were unkind and unfair in their dealings with you, I have yet to be told of any offense that the board has commited against you. I certainly doubt you would approve of a member at CR constantly badmouthing FJ, or you, and I know that such actions would not be tolerated, yet you continue to espouse your hatred towards CR.

I'm beggining to think your hate towards CR is more about having something to hate and hurl vitriole at rather than anything specifically having to do with CR. Once again, however, I will extend the same offer I have in the past. If you truly wish to see any conclusion to this matter, by all means, talk to me about what has happened. If you have no interest in discussing your feelings regarding CR in a mature manner then please do the other members a service and simply refrain from discussing CR all together.

Thanks.
Vive le titre de deux.
In an ironic twist, the only trait I find completely appaling is intolerance.
tsian
Castle Guard

Postby TerraFrost » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:01 am

all this talk about CR is definitly unrelated to this introductory thread, and since it is of a nature similar to hanzo's art contest thing, *splits post to the foyer*...
TerraFrost
Legendary Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:09 am

See, i learned a very long time ago not to argue with Tsian on shit surrounding hate and dislike. You will lose, i dont care who you are, unless of course Tsian hates the samething. Then u are good :)

No problem with CR here...

And Wolfie, keep your 7th grade comments to yourself please...
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:02 pm

I don't like CR. Tsian, not to be offensive, but I don't care what you say, the people there aren't friendly. I went there and got into alot of trivial fights because the people are arrogant and like to put people down.

I know I can be bad at times, but I didn't start fights, when I'd say something that didn't belittle anyone, a comment that is a compliment to myself, people would throw it down and insult me. It wasn't very pleasant, I'll tell you that.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby Drazo » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:28 pm

Neerowolf wrote:I don't like CR. Tsian, not to be offensive, but I don't care what you say, the people there aren't friendly. I went there and got into alot of trivial fights because the people are arrogant and like to put people down.

I know I can be bad at times, but I didn't start fights, when I'd say something that didn't belittle anyone, a comment that is a compliment to myself, people would throw it down and insult me. It wasn't very pleasant, I'll tell you that.

Precisely.

I really do feel sorry for those who left CR for a similar or the same reason as I did such as you Neero. From what I recall only Neero, NyuFrost, Sp666ky and myself left CR for that reason; but still I shall NEVER forgive CR for what they've done to me.

And Tsian, your post is full of complete crap, I never seen so much lies in a post in my life. You have absolutely NO idea of what I went through. But I forgive you for that, since you didn't experience it for yourself. To be honest, there are quite a few on CR who are friendly, but several of the others are nothing like it.

CR was very difficult for me, they couldn't tell if I was joking or not and most of all, I couldn't tell if they were joking or not. Most of their 'jokes' against me didn't seem like teasing or jokes; if all of them were teasing or jokes, I hate to think what it'll be like if they were flaming me.

If I still posted at CR, I would of left now anyway after seeing a few more posts (I won't mention which) there which would of offended me.

What I did to CR was deliberate, as they sincerely deserved it. Basically I was getting revenge for all those flames and taunts they did towards me and even Neero and Sp666ky.

Every time someone talks about CR positively, it just reminds me how ignorant that that person is, by not knowing CR's 'dark side'.

After I left CR, I turned all my attention to FJ knowing how more friendly and sincere they are. I don't want them (FJ) turning into another CR. If that were to happen, this would be the end of FJ for me. But I assuming it will not turn out like that, will it?
I really am writting a 3D VR chat program for FJ users as a gift, please make all of this easier so FJ still deserves it, otherwise I would of done all of what I've done so far for nothing. I rather not waste this present.

I may, for now, try and not even talk about CR wherever possible, as the only thing you're going to get out of me about CR is negativity. However, if this subject arises in any form or way again after this post, I shall start all over again to let that person(s) know that CR and myself don't mix. But as I said before, I will try not to even talk about CR from now on.
Last edited by Drazo on Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Don't watch here carefully]
Drazo
Heroic Guard

Postby Rao » Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:45 pm

Honestly, how come no one ever flames me, i am awfully disappointed about it...
Tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, Obedient to their laws, We lie,
Rao
Elite Guard

Postby Neerowolf » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:04 pm

Because you suck.
Neerowolf
Legendary Guard

Postby tsian » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:06 am

Neero: I'm sorry you had a bad experience at CR. I suspect most of the problems arose from your rather unique sense of humour which not everyone took to in the best way :(.

If I still posted at CR, I would of left now anyway after seeing a few more posts (I won't mention which) there which would of offended me.

You don't post at CR anymore because you were banned for delibrately making posts designed to crash people's browsers, among other things. This is hardly what I'd call a mature reaction and strikes me as more in line with the type of purposefully hurtfull actions you accused others of.

CR was very difficult for me, they couldn't tell if I was joking or not and most of all, I couldn't tell if they were joking or not. Most of their 'jokes' against me didn't seem like teasing or jokes; if all of them were teasing or jokes, I hate to think what it'll be like if they were flaming me.

The flip side being that when people joked with you, quite a few of them never understood why you got really offended at some comments, yet would just as easily tease other people. Look, again, I think it sucks that you had a bad experience at CR. I wish everyone could have as much fun there as possible. Many other people have a great time at CR and I seriously doubt that all those people are merely deluded.

Every time someone talks about CR positively, it just reminds me how ignorant that that person is, by not knowing CR's 'dark side'.

Again, it's just blanket talk. You had a bad experience at CR, that sucks. You didn't get along with everyone. That sucks. But, believe it or not, just because one person doesn't fit into a community, or feels uncomfortable in a community, does not make that community intrinsically evil. And hey, all boards, even FJ, have their darker moments. I would think it unwise to judge a board by one or two bad experiences.

After I left CR, I turned all my attention to FJ knowing how more friendly and sincere they are. I don't want them (FJ) turning into another CR. If that were to happen, this would be the end of FJ for me. But I assuming it will not turn out like that, will it?
I really am writting a 3D VR chat program for FJ users as a gift, please make all of this easier so FJ still deserves it, otherwise I would of done all of what I've done so far for nothing. I rather not waste this present.

Thats cool. Believe it or not I think its really awesome that you are writing a chat program for the board. It's that sort of contribution by members that can make boards really awesome! Again, I never had any problem with you and thought you were a really cool member.

I may, for now, try and not even talk about CR wherever possible, as the only thing you're going to get out of me about CR is negativity. However, if this subject arises in any form or way again after this post, I shall start all over again to let that person(s) know that CR and myself don't mix. But as I said before, I will try not to even talk about CR from now on.

"I'm not going to talk about CR, unless something in some way reminds me of it, then I'll diss it". That doesn't really cut it. I always remember the old adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". Anyways, I seriously hope you've decided to mellow out with the CR rhetoric a little bit, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: Rao, I'll flame you anytime you'd like :p
Vive le titre de deux.
tsian
Castle Guard

Postby Dev » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:50 am

ACK! A nine-year-old doesnt have the time to read all this stuff!

I think FJ is much more nicer and cooler then CR.
Fosty wrote:"My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them."
- Mitch Hedberg

CrustyPunk wrote:Talk to Orion. He plays gee-tar."

Funny men
Dev
Elite Guard

Location: low-temperature penis - cold cock. It actually means the stock of a weapon.

Postby tsian » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:09 am

Thats cool. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to say CR is better than FJ or that FJ is better than CR. They are both fine boards. I'm justi hoping some of the animosity towards CR might get toned down, since I certainly wouldn't tolerate this sort of animosity being directed at FJ.
Vive le titre de deux.
tsian
Castle Guard

Postby ChatOmbre » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:23 am

*doesn't see why we're still talking about this*
Queen of the PointyShiney

"Too much ink is drawn to describe and define love. Why describe it and define it? Take my hand and let's just take a ride through it. Love is... Love is... Let's just go for awhile, leaving ourselves for each other." --Mike Smith
ChatOmbre
Heroic Guard

Next

Return to The Foyer